female talkers are just stupid

we just want you gone. What do you not understand about that? There’s nothing insightful you add to discussions. You are just a smelly leaking woman.

The best you can do is ask your husband to knock you up, for good measure. But you don’t even have a husband.

Who want me gon. wewe na handle zako kumi. i can see you are working hard to have a connection with me and not making any progress. Keep trying

connection na mama muzee kama wewe? Your agemates are raising their families wewe unaji force into a group consisting of 99% males.

You are in your late thirties/early fourties. Shouldn’t you be taking care of your family?

Sunday asubuhi & you’re already arguing like a madman

Sisi ndo tuko. taking care of ppl is not in my domain, u cant see that?

Did i share my age with u inbox ? Oh I ve remembered tukichat inbox when i arrived …

wewe na nani? @Freyja is happily married and she shares pictures of her fat legs here every few months.

@TrumanCapote is a madman. 90% of villagers have blocked her and the remaining 10% are mongoloids like @Lionheart who want to sink their mjuols into her anal cavity. They mistakenly think the way to achieve that is by engaging her.

@Mboch Kiburi was once a prostitute. Alikuwa anauza kuma chafu 50 bob mlolongo.

@Finest wine huuza mattercore chafu london.

Which brings us to you – a middle aged lady trying to pander to youngsters like @Baby Panay. But @Baby Panay doesn’t want you. He’s too busy simping and getting ravaged kwa mattercore.

100% of you guys wank with @Freyja in mind… she knows her sh*

@TrumanCapote is an accomplished mama who doesn’t require accolades hapa, she is contented so all 90% of u better unblock her coz ur hurting uaselves n u’all will die early cz of storing hate in your heart silly men

Wamama wako kidogo aje this environment is not healthy for sane people hope i can maintain my cheerfulness

Haha ati nataka baby panya. Am not a babysitter.
Na its true @LongerTime is in love with @TrumanCapote n they re both Civilized

Umesahau Nefertiti

my point is: Stop giving your opinion on everything. Hii kijiji hatutaki opinion yako. Wewe na @TrumanCapote are both idiots with smelly butts.

i like her mind

Don’t tell me what to do ur of no substance yu are just obscene

U like intelligent women but ur prevented to go for it by those filthy oaths za hii kijiji.

i like you, i like freyja, i like her but marriage never

an intelligent woman is not a loving woman

I like vile watu wanakuanga courageous kwa keyboard hapa. Simpoboys in reality, wanaishi home na mama zao. Kina @Tauren wanakuja kujipiga kifua Ktalk. Get a job and lose your virginity ndio ukuje hapa kupayuka ghaseer.

Love is not for rational people.
U may want to change ua mind and marry the best if u want bright kids …huwezi kosana na intelligent lady cz ni kuelewana everything. Coz ur not like @Tauren tantrums kila saa

Kako delusional sana ako kajamaa. grow up Tauren

Countless times I’ve found myself using these terms of endearment out here. They can grow on you…watch out.

Freyja is WGTOW to the bone.

kama kuna mtu hawezi olewa ni wewe.You are so loveable but not marryable