Femanazi have crushes too... And this is mine

Capote needs a strong dominant man. Most weaklings have no chance.

Hebu tell them, my partner in Mutura sourcing.

Sexually that’s all am after. Intellectually my crush is my gf. She’s a banker. Smart, patient, relaxing. But I have to admit you are one strong woman. But no one cares about that sexually. Some men do, but not many. You will almost never find me with an over 25 woman unless it is something important

A strong man would break her to pieces, she needs a feminized excuse of a man. She should try the french, some americans and some english.

More power to you. I hope her ass is also satisfactory. LOL. The most intellectual woman you know is an accountant. You should try a Professor, it’s a whole other ball game over there. But hey stick to your lane.

You need to take a chill pill. You are getting too emotional in an online forum full of strangers you will never meet or even be Facebook friends with.

Obviously her ass isnt satisfactory. But men we know how to separate love from reality.

I see you took a weak shot at me :D:D

For you to be attractive you have to change the way you think. No one will even come close with all that hate hanging around.