Feminist Shailja flees Kenya after being ordered to pay Mirrions for false rape accusations

I’d rather dwell on the facts of the case rather than pick a side, although fleeing from a country and being in contempt of the court appears to be in bad faith

A more competent individual ( a judge) already decided on this matter after prolonged hearing and evidence provided in court. Your picking sides is not important after the case determination. The ladies already Absconded. A sane person would appeal or settle out of court. Ladies soil men’s names daily without repercussions. It’s seemed like they met their match. Ghaseer.

What sides do you want to pick yet the case was in court for 4 years where all parties were given a fair chance to tell their sides of the story? Social media is not a court of law, she had her chance in a court of law to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was sexually assaulted

Also when she made up those allegations she refused to report to the police claiming our justice system is unfair. She only went to a police station to take selfies for social media

sitetei @Deorro lakini he had good points. He sides with reason instead of people.

It’s surprising to want to take a side now. Very surprising

You sound more informed on the matter than I, so stick your opinion

I said I’d stick to the facts of the case since in my experience not what appears on a court file is always the reflection of the truth

Well it is suspicious she wouldn’t report that in the station, and the selfies appear to be a social media tactic

So why was she looking for an out of court settlement if her allegations were true? She thought false accusations could set off a vibrant #MeToo movement? She has done more harm to the “movement” than Tony Mochama would ever do to it. So now defying court orders is a symbol of a confident woman that can speak out and has a voice? tsk tsk