Ferdinard Waititu arrest IMMINENT

What is it with this fascination by thieving Kenyan politicians and owning hotels?

hi beautiful?

hotel industry is very easy to launder money and also to store wealth.

swanschieth the said politicians don’t reside in mars,unaweza watafuta uwaulize but in meantime fanya kazi yako ya kuosha tunyanye kama umetulia

s

saidia link to this ruling

However the level of corruption, these simultaneous arrests look more dramatic and not strategic. Causing panic and wait-and-see behaviour on all those dealing with Government entities, lots of uncertainty that never augurs well in the business sector. They could have systematically dealt with corruption over time and not biting more they can chew. It will backfire and not cause long-term ethical behaviour reinforcement. My observation is that there is significant slow down in the economic activities in the country (call it recession) as a result of these concerted efforts to fight age-old corruption by a few in a very short time.

Kwanza hii ya punjani, everytime i go there huwa its like am the only one there. Hiyo ni laundromat live live.

Is it passive director?

Charged governors should step aside, judge rules

no

When do we get to the point that money is recovered? niamshe then.

Don’t think utaamka.
That ain’t gonna happen in 254

Alpha male ameland

Is this how you borrow p.ussy. khasia humbwer hii uko ndogo kama foundation ya pigsty.

Hapana quote me ovyo ovyo mungich kwanza nikiwa kwa ranch natuliza. :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]250516[/ATTACH]

The residents are reaping what they sowed… choosing a governor whose only credentials they cared about were his ability to demonstrate his hatred for RAO.

Waititu became popular for his insults towards Kabogo, Kabogo was seen a bit arrogant and so Waititu endeared himself as a man of the people…
shida ni kwamba you can be a humble thug and also a proud/arrogant thug…

Wacha wavune walichopanda

Uchungu ya kujua khipipi ataenda kulambwalambwa will make Wakahare cry like a big baby… Na hakuna anticipatory pail

Hata Gathecha hakuenda arusi ya daughter yake