Fetishes People Exhibit

Hehe zile kinks watu huwaga nazo…:D:D:D

I don’t think i have a fetish, but i like women in short skirts hio sijui kama ni fetish

Nikae wapi ?

Made-up shit…

In short unasema unapenda lanye

Me i love panty lines :D:D:Despecially if the woman has a big butt and she is walking.

I once had a Somali girl. This girl said and did something I’ll never forget . She took me to go play basketball years back and I sweat on my shirt terribly. When I wanted to wash it alikataa that specific shirt na akaificha. Last year when I met her after 9 years she told me she still has that shirt unwashed and preserved in a zip lock kwa room yake. “What about your hubby?” Ningeuliza. “Wachana na yeye. I always smell that shirt before we have sex and sometimes I wear it during sex with him” . How she preserved it, I don’t know , why she still has it , I still don’t know .

Kuna dem flani nilidate nikiwa shags, time ya mechi alikua analeta mbuzi (Thengé) Kwa bedroom. Alisema scent ya mbuzi ilikua inamturn on.

That is the reason why when they visit you over the weekends ukitoka nje kidogo kurudi unapata they have put on your unwashed long t-shirt. Its the pheromones in the man’s sweat that works on them.

Are you @forestmonkey?

Ati!

:D:D Mi nilipiga. Alikuwa ananizoeaza vibaya lakini nilimwacha

hehehe leta hekaya yote brathe

I just know what turns me off.
kuona sura ya eskanunu

Vipi incel? :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D comment has made my day. Asante.

i guess i am

:D:D:D Wachana na huyo. Hata alileta hasara. Lakini hakuwa mbaya.

:D:D

WATDAFAK!