Fidelity

How about the women who have their own money as Mathice said… .? financial stability matters but its more about a guy making you feel good … him having tht Mmmh factor u desire

Bt pple r different all factors constant , if you exclude men frm their biggest sin which is unfaithfullnes and compare between a man n woman…women r more evil ,more scheming, manupilative so maybe its a way of nature balancing so the man is sexually weak(keeping the woman on toes) …otherwise ths woman would control kila kitu

1 Like

A woman will know where the money lies by first the way you look. Women know how to identify a cheap look from a mile away.

1. KIATU.
    2.kama una tumikono kama twa mtoto(mikono kama tyre is a no no)
  2. whether you face is smooth and not sun burnt and or stretched.
  3. kakitambi hivi hivi.
  4. The way you talk and what you say says a lot about your intelligence and your prospects in the society.
  5. your very first choices. (mwanamme anaangusha johnie walker si kama wale wa kenya kane ya quarter)
    7 Dressing ni obvious. Mwanamme anavaa nguo inaonekana sio ya chagua lako ama ya fundi wa mtaa.
  6. How EAGER you are. If you are too eager it means you are not a man with choices.
  7. GARI inaongeza bonga points sana(Ata kama ni ya bro/dad. It means your family is made up of people with relatively deep pockets and hustler genes. And again, mtoto ya nyoka ni nyoka)
    Hizo zingine anaangalianga baadaye.
    Kama family. If you come from a well off family its a white flag for women. No woman wants to be brought into a family of paupers.

yaani ni wewe? For the first time, you have admitted that women are always on this scheme or the other.

1 Like

Very objective.

and he is also as new as i am in the village, most likely a journalist, hao ndio huingi ana maswali ya composition.

@Purr_27 , please confirm this version, and highlight the most important ones

In some cases a mzungu hivi hivi with his flip flops, cheap shorts and T shirt will get a woman over a black guy with all the qualities above. Me thinks women like to know their future is secure.

I’m a complete opposite. I don’t like those over dressed guys. I like trades persons…Hands on guys. I find them manly and sexy.

2 Likes

Thats the point, even for the very useless of women. I forgot to say “white skin” means $$$ to women. So thats at the top of the list. Its all abt cash. In the above analysis, I wasnt talking abt looks, but possibilities of wealth.

Unfortunately, most attractive women will give all favors to that guy of a higher socio-economic class. Wanaume wa hands on are left to be friends for entertainment, but the REAL man is that well dressed guy driving that flashy car and living uptown(doesnt matter if everything is borrowed. Only superficial impression matters to most women).
If you are a delusional person, Kanyari or that other Embu pastor atadry fry bibi yako effortlessly by seating a fat ass and talking of 310 na wewe ukirukaruka hapa na pale ukijifanya hands on MAN.
Isnt it true that the hands on man will religiously take care of a woman while she gives pussy to a wild boy who wears the “money” look wearing fake goldchains and “designer shoes”? and doing a lot of idling?

Everybody wants a good life but the mistake some women make is to go for that moneyed guy without even knowing how he gets the cash. Sometimes that’s why a husband dies na nyumba inafilisika coz the wife never bothered to know how the hubby was making his money.

Hahaha I’m not in a position to answer that question. I was just talking for myself when I said hands on guys preference.

There is a very thin line between being friendzoned and being really LIKED by women. That line determines who gets the goodies and the good time. If you are that hands on redcross, you definitely will be friendzoned for coming off as an ass kisser.

Not always. I would rather go for a hands on guy genuine who have the potential than a flashy nigga whose wealth is very questionable.

Quite on point…

is it only a mzungu who can provide a secure future???

They see the visa…you know what that means;)

Reason why I never take Kenyan women seriously, most are material girls not after your love but financial gain

Hahaha my friend aliulizwa na mmoja kama watakula mapenzi:DHe was very broke then.

Hehehe