FIFA 18 PS4 madharau

cheza chini omwami .

mbona uweke 4k texture packs? HD si iko tu sawa ama uko na 4k screen? just because one install was bad does not mean that all will be bad, give her another chance bana, halafu on reddit crack watch yeye hujibu watu

by the way Voksi cracked Wolfeinstein 2 days before it was officially released
Denuvo is officially dead

hio ni fiam

As I said I din know it hard the 4k texture pack…but i have a 1440p screen …maybe it will help was told ati zinasaidia kwa scaling if u in the middle like me will see in the evening
… Fitgirl sioni point anymore if codec is cracking denuvo and also reloaded BTW shadow.of war dropped denuvo just before launch…plus on the low low ps4 pia imebomolewa kiasi snoop around and you will hear of the custom ROMs…fuck wolfsten is also out…how did they become so many na hats cod and battlefront ziko kwa horizon

mimi na @uwesmake hatushikanishi any. wacha tuingie google tujaribu kujiredeem

Its not a proud lot to associate with …this the guys who talks about things he doesn’t have and tries hard to flexx but isorait if din get the lingo iza sijui uwanze wapi cuz its is quite simple post…
[ATTACH=full]135029[/ATTACH]

@uwesmake https://kotaku.com/how-to-record-videos-on-a-ps4-1585679861

Boss how can you even bother …no way you can you have a ps4 and not know how to record …it has a button dedicated to it…fuck iko plastered kwa home screen…sign in page wtf lol this guy trolls so much
[ATTACH=full]135044[/ATTACH]

kama mtu anajiamini fifa akuom tucheze ya mbesha.

Fuuck…this game has some hard missions within the campaign… it’s turning out into another cyrsis 2

Nah man and crysis 2 wasn’t hard…and this was way more fun but niether are hard games…want a hard Fps play F.E.A.R when it came out…shit i just got goosebumps…shit was hard and tryna act tough always ended with you on your ass… so uko always flight or fight …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvtjuyqW4Q

I reset the game so as to teach my girl how to play. Now I can’t even reach where I had reached before. Let’s not even discuss hard mode on this thing. F*ck

Crysis 3 iliharibu fan ya Laptop bana

online basi am the reigning champion .

had a weak plot if i rem…and yall talking about crysis made me rethink about hard games especially after nicheze cuphead…am in world two siendelei hadi christmas time kwa tab-best game 2017 -but since its a platformer najua many won’t touch it here,so here are Fps games hard as fuck

battlefield hardline -hardest level and you try and play as a pacifist-hauwesmake
halo 3 or 4 - is it called elite/veteran with skulls activated-you get an achievement atleast
f.e.a.r 1-3 any mode you be bitching
metro 2033-last light - survival mode
bonus list - fucking boring grinding
sniper elite on hard mode
devil may cry 1-4- insanity mode

mimi sina ps mtaani i play my fifa at a local lounge hapa mtaani. na maboyz. Anyway kama wewe ndio reigning champ wacha nikunje mkia but si ati i’m that badly off because even ukiangalia local tournaments sikosangi quarter finals since 2015 na pia nimekuwa number 2 once.

nipee area code nitafute wakati nikuje niwanyoroshe huko

Hehe…That thing was a biatch to run if you didn’t have decent hardware and or cooling on your PC…but its still one of the best looking games even by today’s standards

I started playing it recently and am already stuck…but i have to beat nonetheless

check inboksh