Fifa 19 cracked! (CPY at it again)

Thanks again

Parent directories huwa ziko sawa… but figirl repacks hukuwa the best. Compressed to almost half the original size. Though installation itabidi umededicate nearly the whole day

Mbona amedelete:D:D:D huyu jamaa ako na 1080ti lakini haezi nunua game

This year wase wa EA wamekuwa na umeffi nyingi. They are just realising buggy games. Hii FIFA 19 sio worth kubuy.

People get solar panels to tap solar energy others get electricity, some get piped water others tap rainwater…my point is it boils down to preferences and nothing to do with peasantry … I can buy games but just choose not to ! Why buy the cow when you can get milk free? Hope the debate is finally put to rest ! If you wanna buy then by any means go ahead if you choose to pirate good for you , after all I didn’t crack them some white shit did!

Did someone call you a peasant in any way… no way, you own a very expensive rig… What I’m saying ni wewe uko in a position to afford but huezi nunua, such a shame:D:D cracked games achia sisi, u cant own a gtx 1080ti alafu bado unakimbizana na sisi piratebay, sitashangaa kuona ukitumia a cracked version of windows 10,