Filisika ujue tabia ya Mkeo

[ATTACH=full]439394[/ATTACH]

Hahah @Tom Bayeye good catch.

Kupatia Bibi simu yako ni ujinga, na sija kutusi, what type of men do we have nowadays? It’s a moral sin for your wife to even guess your income, vitu zingine ujilaumu

Sasa unaficha bibi mahali umeweka investments and incase you die abruptly watoto wako watatesheka. All those investments will be declared unclaimed assets juu nobody will claim them. Chanuka mzee, stop hiding some things from your wife.

‘‘This week pia ninmekuwa nikicheza chini na pesa kidogo less than 500shs visible to her eyes at any one time’’, you say. Kwani hapo mbeleni all your money ulikuwa unatandika kwa meza? Is she that stupid not to know money can be in your accounts also?

Then why do all that just to test your wife? Are you irritated by her mere presence in your life?

People make decisions to either marry a particular person or not depending on what they can see in that person. If you become poor than you were at marriage, then your wife is justified to start resenting you

Muoe wanawake wenye wamelelewa kuogopa wanaume. As a man you should pay bills- Rent, Tv subscriptions, Electricity, Water etc. School feels, Pay for shopping, give her her monthly share to do hair etc and buy greens, breakfast and other daily stuff. Then she shouldn’t be involved on how you spend the rest of your cash, if you want to throw it away, it’s your cash and they are satisfied they shouldn’t bother you. Job ikiisha, and she isn’t working, she should be ready to go and stay in shagz as you hustle alone in the city. No discussions about it

[ATTACH=full]439413[/ATTACH]

Greens, breakfast, kiberiti, etc ni stuff ya wanawake to deal with

Ukiwachia wife adeal na ma foodstuffs mtakula githeri mboga mwezi mzima.

:smiley:

Word

Beta male alert, am a senior planteshen worker too but wewe umekaliwa kabisaaaa mbloh, you need a ritual cleansing to ensure you cross the simpshit valley before its too late. You are in my prayers son.

You just dropped a jewel.

We ndiye mtu was kwanza nimekuwa karibu kutusi kutoka niingie I Kijiji…makende wewe:Dwho the fuck are you calling son…nimekuwa plansteshen 13 years yani kabla we ujue Kuma sio ya kukojoa tu:cool:pliz don’t call me son

:D:D:D

Am calling you son coz u seem an armature in matters marriage, u think 13 years is too long? You have a long way to go, u need to accept you are simping so that you can get help. Continue splashing your wife with money and assume that is happiness whereas yeye anaona simp mbele yake. Good day.[SIZE=1].ps am 37 years and got married at 22, you see where am coming from son?[/SIZE]

No. We weren’t talking with the ex. She just smsd randomly.She ain’t even an ex perse, I just happened to hit it twice and that was looonggg before I met Khupipi, I don’t know how she came to know abt it.(it’s a small town).

I totally agree…I therefore end this Openness/Trust nonsense.I had nothing to hide so didn’t ficha my password from her.
But now this is an abuse.

I thought (stupidly) that with nothing to hide, our relationship shall have a lot of trust. I thought wrong

I digress. Why would I share all my finances and ways about MY money with a spouse?
She n the kids r well catered for and I factor in her needs, investments and savings.

am not sure what to say guys

Nigga stop calling me Son and let me simp and beta in my sweet marriage…I love how my wife treats the simp me…fuck maan…you are really good at pressing my buttons:cool:

I aslo digressed…whatever makes you happy as long as you don’t embobut