Finally mall imefunguliwa

Wameiba hizo picha kwa net

[ATTACH=full]129766[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129767[/ATTACH]

maybe the guy who made their website threw in a few pictures for demonstration purposes and they did not clear them

I thought so too, but still, it is still false marketing! anyway, wangesema its only 12 KMs from Githurai 45!

mujamaa sa utaendea ma TeaShoe huko??

By selling cheap fake and sub standard Chinese products. He also owns the impressive Hotel Central Park on Sheikh Karume road.

powermax electrical products are good, i have used their fittings somewhere the supervising engineer was very strict and they were accepted

Most don’t pay taxes.Blame it on corrupt KRA officials.Corruption will bring us to our knees if we will still be alive.

Sasa Nibs slay queen wamepata pa kusafisha watu.mecho.

wanafunzi wa NIBS watajaa huko na kukojolea maji

That place will be full of campus students
:D:D:D:D:D

thika superhighway iko na mall mingi tu sana

His review will be biased…will not be representative of the “Ktalk expenditure basket”.

You’ve never heard of Loilo?

ni juu ya kuuza stuff origi. Yet to be disappointed. Prices zao pia ni fiti.

Alafu juzi Kuna noogle ilipost hapa ati Mt Kenya needs to be redeemed juu hakuna ma professor wako na majob za gava.
I know at least 5 Billionaires in Kenya and their names do not appear in the media. Watu wako na pesa na hawana kelele mingi. Yaani kukaa na pesa ukijua ni yako sio ya mtu mwingine.

12 kms iko upto Kasarani.

Hao ni wazungu kwa chemist ya Ruiru ama ni mannequins?

Waste of money.

There is a ka-mansion next to it and I doubt if the owner will live there.

Villagers. I live less than 3 km from that mall. Saa hii niko Ruiru town carwash fulani. Nikitoka naenda huko direct niwaletee evidence nikijionea.