Finally nimepatikana

And btw akina @ol monk siwes mind kuwa moderator just to keep myself busy while planing my next move ;):wink:

Not at all buda, I meant financial security to see me through to my next hustle. I already hanged my gloves, no more

UNCLE GET INTO BUSINESS. UTAKUWA FREE HAKUNA KUJAM NA MTU

still, walk with your head high. this might be the beginning of brighter things ahead for you. you never know, and I pray that God opens another door for you.

1 Like

Enyewe hii haifai poleā€¦still, the world just opened up for you na hio hasira yako utupilie mbaliā€¦hio ngumi ingefaa kwenda kwa that hoe cousin of yours for embarrassing you like thatā€¦not the other way round!

kuajiriwa si kuzaliwa.

Pole buda boss.It reminds me of how i was sacked at 11am some years back.
Mine was a different case where a workmate whos was a friend decided otherwise together with some collaborators.
Next morning i found my face half page kwa nation.
My dad and mum are the ones who woke with a call that morning.
My wife didnt even panic neither did i.
I was bila waks for 7 months doing my own jobs mtaani and all over the country and my family never lacked anything infact those were the best times i had not like now.
Moral of the story.
Dont worry.
Give youself siku mbili just doing nothing but resting then decide what next.

3 Likes

You were summarily dismissed because of this: Employment Act 2007: 46 (g) an employee commits, or on reasonable and sufficient grounds is suspected of having committed, a criminal offence against or to the substantial detriment of his employer or his employerā€™s property.

But did they follow the right procedure in firing you?

Technically, if they didnā€™t write you a letter to show cause why, give you 14 days to reply, you reply, they give you a letter saying there shall be a disciplinary meeting 14 days in advance, hold a disciplinary meeting where you are asked to bring either a union rep, lawyer or fellow colleague, then they fire you, then you can sue for unlawful termination. Did they give you a certificate of service?

Fight this, get a lawyer, ensure there is a case in the industrial and labour relations court. Because every subsequent job application you make, you will be asked why you left your previous employer. If you lie, they might do a background check or call your previous employer, and then they will fire you.

Soma this ruling: http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/cases/view/99740/ . Guy got fired because the bank found out he was fired by a previous bank for sharing p0rn. The court still awarded him KES 520,000 for unlawful termination.

4 Likes

Thanks once again talkers. @madova is like you read my mind, nachukua three days out of town just me alone to reflect. I will be back big and ready.

Pole bro. Ata mimi naishi hii Nairobi na siendangi kazi. Kazi ni wewe.
But you have a lot of work to do on yourself majorly on etiquette and mannerisms. Am trying to think of you as an employer alafu you are fighting your employees because you have money and power.

1 Like

You know it pretty well, things donā€™t work here without:
i.Picha
ii.Video
iii.Sketchi
iv.Witnesi

I really think this is aint the right direction.Moving on is the key.
Your networks will come in to play.

Yeah! Work on that attitudeā€¦ It shouldnā€™t have happened especially in the name of defending a whoreā€¦

All is not lost though, sometimes we need to take a few steps back in order to make huge strides in lifeā€¦

And remember, you still own the hands and the brainsā€¦put them to work, opportunities are limitless!!

3 Likes

Iā€™d hit that cousin

Expound

You, @Riddim are an embarrassment to village elders here. Now you can go all crazy on meā€¦

1 Like

I second you.

Utamea vifyam msee.

Ulikua unafanya kazi wapi ? Tuanze kutuma applications wale hatuko kazi !

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]10538[/ATTACH]

1 Like