:D:D cheza chini mujamaa wa mabati jaba

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

Very slow today

9 Likes

:D:D:D

Good to see you here bruh and karibu kwa wedding

2 Likes

Well! Let me be the first to congratulate the bride to be @Miss Finest Wine.
Mbarikiwe sana. :slight_smile:

1 Like

unaita atheist kwa wedding??

1 Like

Mwah,
@Al Nahda 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

1 Like

There is no single day I have called myself that. Ony that my religious views differ.

3 Likes

Sometime its good to let nature take its course.

Tunasija baba

2 Likes

ok sir

DS Njoroge au sio:D:D

That’s the endgame mujomba

1 Like

Slices my dear.

3 Likes

The things guys keep on thinking throughout the day and night and keeps on asking from a lady.

2 Likes

Wacha akujie pilau then aende

Niaje mgal, uae inaingilia wapi hapa?

1 Like

:D:D:DKUSH ANAWAZA TU SLICES …CJUI ANATAKA KUGAWA ZAKE PIA AONDOKEE…TIME WILL TELL

1 Like

@introvert was called for this task.
@kush yule mnono wewe utaeza kudomestic @Miss Finest Wine ?

1 Like

Can’t you get the drift? Enyewe miss finest amekunasa vinoma. :D:D:D

2 Likes

@pseudonym …Ngai fafa na siwewe ni mchokozi? hapa niwapi umenileta by tagging?. Nimesoma vile nimeona my Kush in it. The wedding is on hold kidogo vile he told me this weekend that he is a Man United fan and asked me to go back to being a supporter. Kush is vvv daring and continues to annoy me while I continue to give and give my all to him. Wharris this?
The most shocking thing is DJ George is one of my best friends kule Thatched House Komasha’s joint, the land of all nyam chom, karanga, mukimo, Tuskers, Kyuks, and the ugly ogas appearing at 1 am to collect our young beauties kama wamelewa. Ngeos and I love George very much and he makes it his business to come salimia our table as soon as he be done with the decks, pia sisi tunaenda kumtafuta. We speak like almost daily about diff things but mostly music. We come a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way. He is a daddy now kwa hivyo ameacha ufisi. Let me stop raiiiiii thea. He owns a beautiful soul and looks.

Mind you Thatched has about 8 DJs working different shifts so I am wondering why George!! I need to speak less.

This is why I don’t like this shit, assumptions. How much do you know about my domestication? I think I am one of the easiest women to live with. Kush knows this already as we speak daily and keeps reminding me to play out as in go out and leave the house.

1 Like