Finaly

hehe, it will take time before i move on. Infact am now considering being a Field Marshal. These girls ain’t loyal

Bidii ni yako kaka braza …

and if you take her back usirudi ukituambia. we will abuse you.

alafu, you’ve been accused by a talker here of being a rapist homosexcual from a rich family. is that true?

didn’t get the charge sheet, leta link omwami. Mimi ni msafi kama @pamba

Finally, She came back after about 12 months, with a bouncing babay girl, who was i not to have her back +i missed those goodies sana, Ktalk threshold lasima liwe liwaro, i have never been this happy, what a happy relationship, only Alphas can pull these.:smiley:

Ile maneno nimempea mpaka akashangaa whether i do read her mind, ni wa kelele but alishindwa kuongea coz all were true., sijui kama atarudi.

I Was Molested Nikiwa Boy School . - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

hapo

Don’t get all confident about it coz if getting support from the village.
Stay alert though coz she may be going to settle down with someone else, you may not be the ultimate person you imagining to be.

nowhere wai mentioned, admin angeshaa nitumia email alert

:D:D:D:D:D a good observation

Ameenda

Hehe … khasia

Hehehe inaonekana haya masaibu tuko wengi…but from what i gather mdem akikukutoka amekutoka. Cut your losses and move the ferk on

Baba inaonekana uko na first classs experience sana hii sekta…the bitterness is almost palpable

no losses man, somehow she was also a pain in the ass, was trying my best to understand her the way she was coz i knew there is no difference with others out here, i guess it was love. But she has now decided to confirm that it wasn’t there in the first place.

Bingo you have spelt it out, you still love her. I predict that you will be taking her back with open arms. Keep busy and do not pick her calls. Curiosity will eat you up but kaa ngumu. She ought to have told you something like ‘I don’t think this is working or will ever work…bla bla… but you will always have a special place in my heart sob sob’…na alie crocodile tears:D. Alafu ajitoe haraka sana. But saying she is stressed is simply keeping you on tenterhooks…

Word: She is ahead of your game. Yaani KTALK men mkifikiria you are the only ones that play the game and run…eeeeeh

i realised I saw wrong at the end of the hekaya. i thought I saw “he’s here and his names starts with no****”

my sincerest apologies bro

Apologies kitu gani? This guy has been adversely mentioned in that hekaya

:D:D hakusema ni huyu. alisema his christian name starts with no*** /// hajasema ako ktalk

I never allow myself to learn these things through experience. Hizi ni vitu mimi hu observe watu wakifanyiwa najisomea,