Financial advice- net 92k per month

You are a hell of disciplined. If you dont fuck up you will go far. The only problem is, investments depend on factors such as location, market, seasonality, the level of risk you can take depending on your dependants, future projection of income, and your ability to avail means of production. Only you know these details. So jump in and ride the waves. Hakuna mahali hakuna risk. Hatuwezi kusaidia.

Go to a middle class estate.
Rent a house and start a day care.
First two years vumilia but returns are good.

real estateā€¦GENUINE land never depreciatesā€¦in the worst case scenario it remains constantā€¦but again donā€™t be so quick to make profitsā€¦it takes time to reap big in this industry.
All the best

Following kwa karibu sana

naingiza 7k per month. manze i really need to supplement this tiny salary(its my first job) angalau i move out by the end of this year, any advice? @
[SIZE=4]Electronics4u[/SIZE]

ā€¦whereas you are in the right direction ā€œhow to supplementā€ what u got, shun that mentality like ā€œtiny salaryā€. hakuna pesa ndogo, what matters is how u manage what u have. this is first by living within your means as you find a way of getting something extraā€¦trust me, u might be better off than your supervisor who earns 20k.

meanwhile,check this out
https://www.facebook.com/groups/businessideas101

1 Like

Learnt something that is very informativeā€¦ Thank you @Electronics 4u.