Finns are laughing at Kenya

Why are some talkers getting butt-hurt over the comment? Kwani if the laugh will it change anything about us?

They are at least famous for being the founders of Nokia,one of the earliest mobile phone brands,although its almost going extinct nowadays.

Exactly, in my eyes they’re meffi. Never heard anything catchy about them not even quality hookers or terrorism.

Oh? I had forgotten and I am actually using one.

Not really, they are some fiesty and proud very proud people. Do you know Finland, that small country, held back the Soviet Union’s army during the winter war when all other Eastern European countries were rolling over and getting conquered.

I know we are not yet there but surely surely on a scale of 1-10, we are not at zero. Probably at 4 but if we pull up our socks, shed off our tribalism and elect visionary leaders, we can climb to 6 in the next fifteen years. Kweli rongo?

They are the happiest people in the world
They live the best quality of life.
They have the most wired country, fast internet everywhere

someone on that finnish forum posted this picture from Kenya and called it a “Nokia factory” :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]213080[/ATTACH]

@introvert, you are required here urgently.

They gave us Nokia 3210. The mother of all phones.

Hebu mtu ali report hii maneno pale KOT. Tuanze Vita.

The vocal Kenyans on twitter are mostly just a bunch of useless mofos pretending to live the fake middle class life.The only internet wars they have the guts to engage in is against other African countries like South Africa or Nigeria.

ofisi ya uwesmake imemulikwa.[ATTACH=full]213086[/ATTACH]

Hii ndio inawajamisha? There is something about the Kenyan Sultan also,AIDS and the Kenya shilling…

[ATTACH=full]213081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]213082[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]213083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]213084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]213085[/ATTACH]

On this one KOT itawekwa RKO. Our greedy leaders wamemess Kenya sana hadi tunakuwa butt of jokes to developed countries.

:D:D:D

why are people offended by a bunch of online strangers?

@ChifuMbitika you need to work on your low self esteem

Expound my fren!

[ATTACH=full]213092[/ATTACH]lakini kwa nini uite kinyozi visualizer?why ?

Fearless rally drivers and salamander-veined blond girls with ice cold pussies.