First car?!!! URGENT!!

bad Idea. My company car was a Toyota Cami, same as the terios…the car is narrow…nilipiga corner at 60kph pale Mombasa Rd turn off to join southern by pass and the bloody thing flipped over…

Oh yes bump itapiga n it’s quite stable. Last year nilipiga bump pale Yala ikabidi tushuke kuangalia if I had left anything behind…

I leased it out to Hemmingways… Hip loan ilikuwa inanipeleka mbio

As for terrain usiende kwa vumbi…Kama pale Kitengela…air filter or cleaner or whatever itasumbua…u have to blow it every 200km.
It has survived Terrain ya Busia…

Clearance week spacers but zisikuwe obvious n zisimess na stability ya gari…

Chukua Toyota Rush. Basi he asked for advice hio ni poa asikufe mapema juu ya over speeding

Same car. Aesthetics tu

Do yourself a favor and go look for the Renault showroom. Get the Kwid. Whatever the Dudu budget is, put it down on a down payment for a BRAND NEW CAR. Then come up with a payment plan to pay 25k a month for 2years.
https://www.renaultkenya.co.ke/cars/kwid/index.html

[ATTACH=full]173850[/ATTACH]

Nunua Toyota Auris…

Good car lakini hio dial gearshift yake is a no. Plus why drive a 0.8l car si ninunue tuktuk

Sitaki kuharibu. I just want to see how much punishment it can take before something snaps.:stuck_out_tongue:
Note: A few rough rent-outs can cost you a lot, both in suspension and in undercarriage body parts.

Even when good quality second hand replacement parts are used where possible, I estimate that it costs no less than Kshs 500,000 to replace front and rear shocks, knuckle arms, suspension arms, rack-ends, tie rod ends, stone guards, splash guards, line boards moulding, bumber brackerts, steering angle sensor and ABS sensors. If the bumpers are also damaged enough to need replacement, that is easily Kshs 600, 000.

One cannot afford to rent out a Merc unless it is a rent-out company and the driver is a permanent employee who is accountable for the damages.

Kapsaaa…I leased out mine after inikule a cool 300k na upusss mind u it’s not DT Dobie or Bavaria Servicing…that’s like another car!

A saloon that short utakuwa unakaa sideways ni kama unaumwa na tumbo. you will find that the hatchback has passenger space but no boot

:D:D:D

Whi has possesed the demio, I need info on spare parts

What’s wrong with the gearshift? It comes in 1.0L engine. Having said that, it has a better fuel consumption. Mazda Demio had 90hp when new, and the Kwid has 60hp. How much of that power has been lost over the 12years the Demio has been around?

If you don’t see the advantage of driving a brand new car, then you are right, you should buy a Tuk tuk.

I have seen a guy hire a Mercedes and a passo just to go the Nairobi national park while fully loaded with sly queens.

Gut was doing a 4x4 challenge with the cars.

90hp and 60hp what?? My jalopy pushes 276hp.

at 6500rpm? i hope you got torque at low revs
gari ni take off torque. low end torque.

I am standing in front of your burning house and I am selling you fire insurance on it. Don’t buy a locally used dudu, you won’t save anything and you will still end up with an old car.

With sport # the thing pulls like a plane about to take off.

Anyway. My advice to the poster: naona umeweka hapo kwa title, “urgent!”

Never buy a car in a hurry. Buying a car is NEVER an emergency.

Am not buying in a hurry, been planning since start of the year