First Date Mistakes

Some skin is reccommended lakini mingi sana may sound the wrong message…

1 Like

That a bit too much, not bad for dry fry but not good for a wife.

2 Likes

If the tatoos are excessfull, does that mean the lady is badfull…?

may Send a wrong message

ma wife has a tattoo and fyyynn… it gets me hard every time i see it…

It takes viewing a tattoo to get u hard?:confused:. Does your wife know she would be getting far less sex were it not for the tat? Jeeso…:eek:

2 Likes

mmh so u have a mama :slight_smile:

Tattoos is a big no for me,I like them natural,tattoos normally send the wrong message in our society

I love tattoos

someone reinvented the English language.:D:D:D

well, tattoo’s turn me off. the snake deflates like a balloon released by the neck.

Old Monk…the handle says it all. Guy is beyond expiry date and doesnt get tatoos. SMH

Mimi tatoo is a no no, ladies with trousers are a no no.

hehe…ati ladies with trousers? Ni wapi hawananga?

…just tell them not to carry the trousers…:D:D:D… Or you meant ladies in trousers…?

1 Like

“No sticker on a Ferrari” or so they said …Tattoo labda symbol ya infinite :smiley:

he means those who wear trousers. So who doesnt? these days most ladies wear trousers even if its two days in a month. @ol monk’s expectations are unrealistic. There isa name for his condition. I will put it here when I remember it or find it.

The only lady I would not want in a trouser is the one in my Bed

2 Likes

Unlike many a niggaz hia am married and very faithful…

you have beef with mamaz with tattoos and trousers the only way i can be of assistance is you get a ‘mukurino’. You the same monkey that is against anything divine (ma bad maybe you against Christianity alone) and ou say that tattoo holder will go to hell. be a man (Russell PeterS doing a Chinese imitation)

Tattoo is art and its very and i repeat very subjective. the nigga that came up with the phrase that beauty lays on the eyes of the beer holder was on the mark.