First day

Yaani haunaga topic ya maana ispokua kukamua?

Hehe … mujamaa why are you confusing me with that Tumbileediot @Thagishu

You forgot to mention ilikuwa pale Ungwaro ghetto, on the last day ya ASK show

Nguruwe tusizoeane. Na FYI mi in UOTP.

Niaje Aviator

Piga zako

Hahahaha, i did had tht opportunity, ata kutembea na dem wa hard juu najua ile vita ningekula home si mcheZo

Yea, u can chop it off n make nyam chom

No wonder you are fucking and getting attached to pokos this later in life, I always say if you skip a stage in life you’ll surely have to go through it at some point. At what point it occurs largely determines your success in life

Am almost leaving my bitches, give m this two months.

Siungesema kitambo wewe ni wa team 10 million strong. Chyeth

Yeah, tafuta BIBI ([SIZE=1]in @Blacks4Trump 's voice[/SIZE])

From where?

Stop hanging in the “wrong” places. Good chics wamejaa

[ATTACH=full]113072[/ATTACH]
Evidence.

haha kwani Waitherero alikuwa vajo?

If you took the said talkers childhood innocence away wacha isemwe…

Avitor ni nyanyako, meffi.

Am determined to send Mlevi1 and Mashamba 1 to gatundu and Eld respectively on 9/8. Sipendangi ujinga mimi.

Ebu @Miss Finest Wine acome haraka upesi aseme nini hii naskia. All along I have been thinking your cherry is intact. Kumbe umekua ukigawa? This must be discussed at the next family gathering.

Uncle @Thagichu@Kush yule mnono did it. There is no denying. No contraception, no condoms taimagini:(. I can say this as I am so far away but it is whariitis. Can you not see that he still has a hold over me? he does and says what he likes. I am kind’a chained to him because of that act, TAKING MY VIRGINITY. Incase you have missed some disturbing ishus…have a quick read and help me dump him for good. I have tried.
[ul]
[li]Goes to Jamu from Kataa to kurachia huko Githunguri and announces it here knowing I will read.[/li][li]Goes to Mayakos county to fikisha threshhold with Mweni announces it here knowing eheee nitasoma.[/li][li]Invites Guru for a date and tells her not to bring Gashwin knowing ehee nitasoma.[/li][li]Offers my services to @ngima nene na nyeni without my permission. And why should he si I am able to find myself a man?[/li][li]Offers him my K aka vitu to ngima again recently…atee hoya K niukuheo…ashi ashindwe.[/li][li]Constantly battling my bae my only bae Uwesi also annoys.[/li][li]But above all Kush runs rings around me. Ananiangusha tuu every 5 mins. And not just hia where you can see Uncle.[/li][li]Kwa inbox ndio anatawala. He sends me piks of him going out huko Kataa riding some powerful cars. As if that is not enough, he then tells me the next day how he met this expat and some other explicit stuff. Wacha I stop here right now. Heart hurting already. He knows how to do it. Hurt me.[/li][li]He then apologises and I forgive him. I need therapy, if Dad was still alive, he would have paid. He never wanted to see any of his 6 daughters in pain.[/li][li]Above all, he is NASAD and that cuts right deep. He hates my PORK and this hurts bigtime.[/li][/ul]