First One Night Stand

Nice reading!

one night stand storo imekua salon? sasa mtaongea juu ya salon zenyu favorite lini? na pedicure mnapenda gani? spa hua mnaedna wapi jamaneni chanueni sisi vaane

is it, per chance, made of pure pheromones?

hapa ndio unajua ni hekaya: first one night stand new chick a young colle dude and he says first njoti alitake 20 minutes. hi shuka ya maasai iko fashion so usione tumedunga ukadhani tumefika kutoka lbisil

10 Likes

Zote, you just smile hata kama umevaa akala. Eazyp ezzy!

1 Like

Hehehe. Nice reading.

Haha… I hate girl who uses men’s cologne. I had this x who loved the nivea roll for men, lotion to spray… I had to tell her we can’t be two men, i needed to feel femininity in her. Not getting in a matatu and am like… Huh, this guy smells like my x…

nice hehe

1 Like

I usually rock this:
http://www.perfume.com/images/products/parent/medium/70358M.jpg
Got some other stuff too but will check out that creed

1 Like

To be honest the floral notes are only liked by bees. True story! We talking designer shit here, up game kiasi utoke nivea though it’s better than smelling sweat.

It felt like eternity though it was less than 40 thrusts. We know of 20 missionary.

I use cologne sparingly YSL La Nuit De L’homme or Bvlgari but kawaida Nivea Black and White does the trick

wa Niko na shopping list but nyahururu ni solea tu

2 Likes

Wewe huyu sly who was blessed in the right parts sounds like my ex

Never cared about colognes till two week ago when some lady told me she likes her men wearing some cologne. Next day nilienda super n was kinda confused. Asked her tofauti ya deodorant na cologne. Bado anachekelea ushamba yangu

it is considered very rude in many african cultures ti tell people in the face that they stink…

2 Likes

Enyewe hii ni Hekaya ya Cologne au Kudandia…

1 Like

I knew there would be doubting Thomases. You can’t sustain an erection for 20 minutes with a cd? Na ukitoa? 1-minute men wanajitokeza tu

Hehe… What? Will share her storo later.

A nice cologne will ALWAYS give you bonga points. And I’m not talking about those sprays selling for 200 Kes.