First Time Car Buyer

Chukua Passo.

Wewe ni wetu. Hio Toyora passo ni moti poa sana

Uyo kijana anakuja sana, mfanye kama Chiellini vs Saka

Why is this car unpopular and cheap for a Toyota of its size?
Why do you personally hate it?

Tafuta Subaru Forester with a turbo. Unknown to most people, the more powerful a Subaru, the lower the resale value. Na Subarus last forever even longer than Toyota.

Cc ni kubwa for the common Kenyan

But si kuna 2000cc

Iyo bado ni kubwa kwa ordinary Kenyan. Anything above 1800cc is a hard sell to Kenyans, utaskia the famous saying “ii inakunywa sana”

This is the best answer you will get here.

Ongeza 100k. Nunua Toyota Wish. It can be used as a family car and to ferry goods if you ever need to. It is manly enough. Consider this, buying a wish will allow you to justify the purchase not just to impress your son but to do business. Gari itakusaidia to hustle e.g restocking your shop.

Ama pia Premio Nyoka, very nice car.

First Teach your son to be content.
Next ingia forum ya motoring and go through the relevant threads per your case. From there you can ask questions

Kabisa. Tiida yule acquaintance namskia has had to sort out transmission issues, iyo gari maybe in this instance hua tu ya mikosi. Kila time iko garage one thing or another. Belta nilipewa stand in as I engine overhauled my usual (a reliable peasant Toyo which is still going strong) na hako ka gari kalikua ni kama kako na governor or some sh.it nikiwachilia mafuta you feel this enormous pushback from the drive train like inataka kurudi to a stop. 1300cc haikunywi but I hated that thing and was glad to get back to Toyo. As umeambiwa, learn the ropes with a good condition 110, if you have a good mech atakufunza mosmos mpaka chuom za kirinyaga rd kutafuta distributor zikichapa n such.

Answer is Based on question and car options indicated.

Dispose? 504

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]Correct[/SIZE]

When was that? A billion years ago?

You guys joke too much. First time buyers tunaenjoy this shit. How about Mazda Demios, ziko overrated? Zinaeza fika shags?

hahaha… was the wanker part necessary