First time sex

leta hekaya

It was one sunny afternoon. Everyone else apart from me and her was away on their daily hustle.
It’s a faint memory but I scantily recall she asked me to lie on top of her, while naked. She inserted my kadick into her and we lay there on a bed next to the bedroom window.

I think I dozed off and she put me to sleep.

This is believe was molestation by the mboch.

This was grooming and defilement.

I really don’t remember my first fuckk

Nililipa lanye

@Mzee mzima ,@captain obvious et al kujeni muone. Sii Mimi nimesema. Huyu pia mmshambulie for being a tribalist.

True

I was in 4th year pale Njoro

Is it me ama ume-notice hii comment yako they havent liked… Ni kama umewaharibia story!!:D:D:D These guilty mathafakas.

:D:D:D I WASNT EXPECTING ANYTHING LESS!

Pale nyuma, pana mwengine ana ushuhuda? :D:D

:D:D:D:D

form 2 at the end of the millennium, screwed an older egerton university chic raw. She had visited her auntie…she was a plump yellow yellow…I must have lasted a whole 30 seconds…luckily I was hard and ready for a second round almost immediately…after the deed I got a throbbing headache…was convinced that was HIV entering my body…2 days later I had flu…got stressed, lost weight and waited for my death…next woman i slept with was 2 years later after form 4

Hahaha hiyo usilete hapa. @Finest wine kam kidogo

Did you die eventually?

Yeah he’s walking deadman

First i was 5… ile mambo ya watoto kulala shule… We were mixed and this girl introduced me to the action… all i remember is that unaingiza unaskia utamu. Unaskuma deep but there was no much stroking …

Report the case in Central police station or endelea kucheza na memory vaseline mkononi ulale

Labda ulikuwa unamwaga akili.

Hiyo ugonjwa haina jina? Ama ni Covid-17?