Fisi nearly caught.

a hekaya without proper language and prose is like a gorgeous damsel with an unpleasant whiff from her nether regions:(http://pasteboard.co/hXGDNqn.jpg

1 Like

To hell with these grammar nazis ninjas or whatever. Anyway POTUS next time ukiwaona ingia anonymous mode…beba madigaga nyeuthi na uchange joint. A true team mafisi member never gets caught.

1 Like

:D:D:D

Now as she gets to me the katoi kanauliza “huyu uncle” yes I know her. then the question follows ulimuona wapi?
…hapo sielewi kabsaaaa…Kwani wewe ni she?

Lakini wanaume mna ngoro… Yaani una mke na watoto na bado unacheza away?? That’s is very disrespectful in my opinion but we’re not here to judge but at least use protection usiletee jamii yako ukingo

True Words.
If you think that your woman is not investigating you right now,wewe ni kubafu.

1 Like

Example ya mujamaa hajuwi kisungu, kwani huko kwa hacienda munaongea language gani:)

wewe unajua arabic vile unaosha tumizee huko?

hahaaaa

1 Like

hahaaaa

for those talking about good English here pelekeni coomer mbali. Who told u I was writing a job application letter? Nkt

1 Like

True true @kabuda am sure she is. the only problem is that I don’t see myself nikiacha kufinya hio kitu. ananipea tu na roho yake yote

latex nayo ni lazima. kwani wee hutumii

It really annoyed me to read about the Thika Rd accident on Sunday where the driver died trying to flee from the cops. It was a copy and paste from twitter, then you find the only thing catching the eye of a stupido was the grammar. Very irritating.

1 Like

iko fiti hapo kabro

hapo cjui. kupatikana tu life bt of God is many

From one player to another;
I just hope that she loves you more than you love your wife. Most of these women who make us break up our Families are just jealous of their fellow women and when they have you all to themselves,they get Bored and have to do it to another “happily woman” so you are left alone.
Fikiria sana Bro and be very wise.
Mimi siwezi tupa mwanamke anasimama na mimi kwa kibanda kunywa soda after a church service…
Hao wanawake down-to-earth hivyo believe me they are not easy to find and they are the kind of women who support you to become someone. Apana tharau yeye juu ya “better sex”. Any woman can give you good sex if you train them…but they have to earn your trust First!..- Mhenga @Ka-Buda 2015

5 Likes

Am saying that I will drive a coke bottle up ur ass…n without lube

yeap man but a can’t see myself stop shagging that mama anytime soon. njaro sa ni kunyemelea katoi kakiwa shule

1 Like

I’ve said it all no other woman can replace wifey in my life. but hii life ya kuhanya nayo pia nikaa its the norm. wen a see a beautiful ass a always want to shag it na si eti am in love with the women… to me its just the sex pleasure without any emotion.

1 Like