Fleeing Baracuda Airways CEO John Majiwa nabbed by flying squad

I think we are rivaling our oga brothers in this ‘industry’ called conmanship.Kwanza hii Nairobi ni shamba la mawe kweli, the only person you can trust with your money is you yourself and you.Not even your relatives.

2 Likes

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

1 Like

Kenya ina wenyewe…the only guys we prosecute are petty thieves. You may soon see Majiwa on the ballot paper and 10years from now our media will run a “rags to riches” story on him.I won’t mention that @Female Perspective will showcase exorcism like reflexes just so guy cannot miss the egg chilling on the tube.

3 Likes

Exactly. Kitu nilinotice, training to be a pilot is a gig for rich kids only…because it is damn expensive. Hutawahi ona peasant wa mashinani amekuwa pilot…maybe dentist etc…pilot lazima ukuwe birrionea kwanza.

Huyu jamaa ulafi ndiyo itammaliza. Using the names of Ruto, Mama Ngina etc…conning Weston Hotel (a.k.a Ruto) and he expects to get out clean?? Maybe he will akirudishia wakubwa pesa abaki na ya wenye alicon wengine. Small-fish wake lazima waingie neti

Won’t comment much on this case lakini one boddie who is a director at the said company and was arraigned in court on Wednesday naona alitumika.

From every corner. Hata ukienda restaurant/bar in high end establishments. Kila mtu is out to take advantage of the other. Inflated bills, etc. But there are still some decent Kenyans out there. Few and far between. Na Wakenya wameleta hii ujanja/upuss majuu. Sad.

hio ndio maana siwezi kubali kuwa silent director in brief case companies za watu…you never know what they will use them for unajipata pabaya

1 Like

na ujue hawa walienda SA are people who have a CPL…na vile its expansive

UMESAHAU Ile kanyoni called quail

1 Like

Hii sioni ikienda mbali. Makarau wakiona Baba Abby hana shughuli watajisort. Utapata labda ata ji-refund hio pesa from ‘political’ expenses account.

4 Likes

cliff ombeta will be rushingto his defence haraka upesi

3 Likes

Kama aliibia Ruto ama Mama Ngina saa hizi najua anafinywa makende kwa basement fulani atoe pesa.

1 Like

Imeandikwa wapi aliibia ruto na mama ngina?

“Kama”

It’s the target market. A friend of mine tells me it costs 96k per flight hour on those small planes.

If this is true, I can easily see how this adds up to 2.7m because probably waliambiwa wanapelekwa on a program like the KQ South Africa program in which one is most likely guaranteed a job of over 500k if you play your cards right.

Kumbuka hizi flight schools are not for peasants.

hapo pahali wanasema he held a training seminar for 2 weeks weston bill ikakuja 56 M

2 Likes

Huyu Stellah Amaya ni ex, nili[ATTACH=full]85793[/ATTACH] kua na kakula ka dry fry… Pussy ilikua baridi sana, nili kula nika dhani ni hiyo siku moja pekee, nika jaribu kama 7 times nika ondokea. Worst pussy (sita danganya kama ma talkers wengine huku ati best pussy ever, ati hajawahi pata pussy mbaya)

1 Like

yeah and according to the story they went for that Training and compleed it succesfully…sasa nashangaa na huyo msee amekuwa connecd vipi…mimi i think this was a genuine business Baba Abby alikuwa anataka kuanzisha his own local airline , because there is a huge gap in the market…sasa ni vile labda there investor prince from Saudi alikataa kuleta pesa ndio maani hii deal ika flop…leasing planes is super easy in this depressed market…and the hardest thing to get is the cival aviation licence…na hio walikuwa washapata so mambo ilikuwa tu they were shopping for a deep pocketed investor

1 Like

I highly doubt Ruto owns it, hii si ni ile ka airline babu ali launch its maiden flight to homabay
http://www.kenya-today.com/news/amazing-raila-launches-first-commercial-flights-to-homabay-county
I highly doubt Arap Singh would invite babu to launch his airline nor would babu launch an airline owned by Arap Singh