Flight Mode

:D:D:D:D sawa Bae

Ati mnakunia kwa field mkipiga story? Hii ni bangi. :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D… Life is not a straight line

People are quick to judge…

very good hekaya ruined by Ezekiel Mutua of Mombatha

:D:D
The activity was described in detail in a full paragraph. Hata nikaamini had some importance to the hekaya

:D:D:D:D village life. Boys in my village used to pull such stunts on village chicks.

Worst hekaya ever

Sikumvalisha boss, just got it from the ceiling and handed it over to him

nimeachia hapa… : D : D : D : hekaya iko on point kama pointee… Kasin Nyarwath I always relate to your hekayas well well… the part ya kunia kwa ile field made my night… the part where cuzo is left with CD and he is in a dilemma killed it… I think you guys ferked a night runner :smiley: :smiley:

:D:D:D:D cuzo asiwai tence. Premature ejaculation isa nothing to be ashamed abt. :cool:

Hii mutuu imelelewo Buruburu na singo matha alafu inareta feelings hapa…hizo pelekea poko

You both stand right there, I’m calling the police

:D:D:D:D that’s savage

Ong’ora manenos

Ong’ora manenos

[ATTACH=full]174014[/ATTACH]

why post this like its a win?
you and your cuz like running the train game together often huh?plus taking shits together no way you ain implying
[ATTACH=full]174015[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]174016[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]174017[/ATTACH]
and all yall tryna play the times shit…it wasn’t right then also…this talking abt forceful fgm in a good light…no way thats possible as long as one party i bieng oppressed that shit don fly…

Ona huyuuu…tunajua umezaliwa Homa Bay na Green Card hujashinda bado. Type kama waKenya wenzako si kujifanya bruh from Texas. Gerrarraahiiiiaaaa

I will let this slide , for now