Flora, a hekaya....

Pia wewe. Peleka @Guru ot ndate

1 Like

Only in this village.

1 Like

Reminds me of an experience.

Had this Ethiopian buddy called Biruk, who was squatting in Mombasa as his papers were been cooked,to enable him travel to Europe.

We loved eating at an Ethiopian cafe that was located at the corner of Bondeni, around where TSS bus has its offices

In that cafe was one beautiful, very beautiful looking lass who was at the counter…

One day I asked Biruk how I could say hi to the cutie in Amharic,and he gladly taught me,or so I thought.

Kingolonde approached the lady in the counter and loudly uttered what Biruk had taught him.

Cant remember the exact phrase,but the main word was Umz. Umz, in amharic is p@ssy.

All the Ethiopians and Eritreans who heard what I said burst out laughing and whistling.

The mamasita swore inAmharic, picked a knife and rounded the counter after me with a fierceness and urge to do me harm.

I left the cafe with her in hot pursuit. Business temporarily came to a standstill as people watched the drama as I was being chased by an Ethiopian lady.

I crossed the road on the other side and jumped into the first mat that came my way, and alighted at Coast General Hospital stage.

Turns out I had asked the lady for p&ssy very loudly and cockily.

Two days later when I met Biruk he almost died of laughter.

I learnt a lesson!!

20 Likes

:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

watu wameanza kuingilia life yetu babe @Some Say

2 Likes

:D:D

Si mpeleke muhahe inbox. Huko hakuna mtu atasumbuana na nyinyi.

3 Likes

hahaha umeashwa pia

1 Like

Si ni vile mnatufeelisha deliberately.

Nice Hekaya Uncle. Did you know the name Nyangaresi was coined from the name young and lazy?

8 Likes

he he he…didn’t know that…

1 Like

Wacha waongee boo boo… Wasikutishe

1 Like

Hekaya Timam. At last i know what the tu-fifty cents are called

1 Like

good one

Shaaait!

hekaya iko swafi, lakini imejaa utoto.

1 Like

vivid memories!

1 Like

kuna mjaka aliwahi niambia ati kusalimia kwa kijaka ati unasema bia ngothi or bia mul thundi something to that effect but i am too smart to realize he was mischievious

2 Likes

Haiwezi kosa utoi juu ni ya wakati WA utoi .

3 Likes

:D:D:p

1 Like