FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR STRIPPED

publicity, publicity.

if he was dumb he would not have lasted half his life at the top.

floyd did what many have not been able to, he ditched his promoter and has been on his own since with good advisors.

most hall of famers agree that its hard to be the best for long and stay focused and in shape. at that age tyson was getting beat for the pay check.

his future is already in place. he is a promoter and we will see more of him outside the ring for ages. and yes you can be black, rich and famous for life not for a moment.

And mind you, in the U.S., the more properties you own, the more tax you pay. That’s why many people who have made it there are usually followed around by the IRS. In short, that guy’s lifestyle is not sustainable in the long run especially when he stops fighting.

2 Likes

This is a case of maybe Aka might happen or might not…its hard for you all to agree! The solution to that is alwez…wait and see, it works magic try it!

I still give Floyd the respect he deserves, personally we trained with this Guy in Jericho and SOS hall back in them days, he now fights under the MONET TEAM of Floyd, he got selected in a fight in Russia n now his life is good, thanks to Mayweather, n he says his bringing goodies soon mtaani[ATTACH=full]8997[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]8998[/ATTACH] Anaitwa Dagi (Oti)

4 Likes

Oti mwenyewe…
I remember Oti akiwa makanga them days kwanza kwa Diablo, i follow him on FB and am always impressed by what i see! Good for him.

hahaha @Lifeist sema 23 hapo sawa

2 Likes

Yep…really humble guy! Still 23 to date!

Oti has rubbed shoulders with the whos who of boxing…[ATTACH=full]9005[/ATTACH]

Now this one alweyz jazz me thez robert byrd alafu cheki kenny bayless (the ref)on the right! Hehehehe

2 Likes

One thing I will keep on remembering is when I joined Boxing, after learning straight punches he used to walk to me and we would demonstrate the hook by just holding your hand into position and swinging the waist until I caught the rhythm of swinging it, sikumoja nikirudi blo niswage mtu hook ya mbavu mjue ni Dagi under the watchful eyes of the IriePriest

1 Like