Flu

Consult your regular healthcare provider. The answer is not absolute.

You’re fretting over nothing essentially. Just ride it out. Over time you’ll make an interesting observation: about half your classmates (or more) will have flu or flu-like symptoms during exam time. Stress diminishes your immunity.

Thank you.

I know that I am still fretting, but is the flu supposed to get worse? In the morning, I could walk but right now I feel very weak and sick. The slight headaches are back! Class naeza shindwa kwenda kesho.

@Luther12

If you’re not experiencing relief, back to the clinic ASAP.

I’m not anti-vaxxer but even that flu vaccine is not reliable. For the past few years the strains included in the vaccine have been wrong so it didn’t really help the cause. They need a better prediction algorithm than the current one of seeing what is floating in the south Americas and imagining those will be the dominant strains to include in the vaccine. Like @Purple said, tamiflu is your saviour during flu season. Otherwise follow the doctor’s instructions.
On a side note @Le Dante as a pharmacist you should be knowing these things.

Huyu ni an doctor ama an pharmacist

I am feeling much better right now. Thanks.

Mimi nikishikwa na homa siwezi enda hospitali. Lakini unaweza nunua codeine it will make you feel good.

The pharmacy and poison board banned over the counter medicines with Codeine on 10th January. Unajua Codeine ni Opiate based so lots of abuse do happen. Halafu nashuku ni expensive!

The pharmacy and poison board banned over the counter medicines with Codeine on 10th January. Unajua Codeine ni Opiate based so lots of abuse do happen. Halafu nashuku ni expensive!

I’m not aware of the ban.

Pharmacies have 6 months to remove every medicine with Codeine from the shelves. Ukitaka Codeine, lazima ni prescription ya daktari written with inedible ink

Smoke up bruh!! utapata uko poa after a heavy sesh…na usichape bush …some real good shit…[ATTACH=full]155031[/ATTACH]

Unapewa stress na vitu tudogo

also flu is one of the early symptoms of hiv, so after all is said and done it’s good to be tested for the virus to clear doubts

I have been telling my siblings and parents about that wrapping yourself in warm clothing and going to bed thing amd they never believe me. The only thing that kills the virus is high internal body temp. I have been doing this for so long. Ukiamka unaskianga ni kama umepoteza kilo kama twenty but by then ata mapua imeclear and the fever is gone.