Fombe siwachi Worst experience ever

=SJ

I see no evil in that

Apigwe!

Some years back when i used to hammer my liquor without respecting the limitsā€¦and sikuwa nimetambua veve. I went to a bash kunywad some punch, mixed sijui na rum gani! At around 4AM was dropped home, high as a kite. My buddies left nikabaki kwa mlango, main gate nikitafuta keysā€¦stupid me no keys kwa mfuko i rukad the main gate kufika ndani i had no option bt kulala hapo inje and i had dogs, 2 stupid dogs! fone bila charge and all i wanted wz sleepā€¦i woke up at 9.30am sunday solar kaliii, tudoggy tumenilamba uso, nimejaa manyoya ya doggy mpaka kwa mdomo! I learnt two thingsā€¦get a place to hide the keys nisitembee nazo kwa mfuko AND GET RID OF THE TWO STUPID DOGSā€¦anyway those were the days! Veve keeps my drink in check!

3 Likes

[ATTACH=full]8407[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Fobe karibu niache six years ago. We used to drink with my then girlfriend and get into fights. It started with cold treatment kwa Meza,ati dame amejam coz the waiter ameniangalia sana. Such stuff. I used to get real mad coz she used to spoil the whole mood on the table while drinking with friends. Then akianza I used to wekelea her a hot slap and send her home(on advice from my boys) iliendelea hivyo mpaka akazoea makofi. It degenerated into many nasty scenes later mpaka I vowed never to drink with any of my girlfriends.

2 Likes

You should never allow the boys see your wife/stable girlfriend drunk. That is rule no. 7 za ufisi you failed bigtime.

3 Likes

cmon man the dogs were only looking out for there master zilikua zinazungukia penye uko guarding youā€¦

2 Likes

He he heā€¦ Heard of those dogs who pick their master from the bar or kwa road and guide him home. Most men carry some meat for the wife/kids and bones for the dogs so I think thatā€™s why the dogs cannot resist picking him up. Pavlov! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, one time went visiting my grandparents, hooked up with my cousins en went for a drinking spree about 10km away. Muratina was in plently, on our way back my feet got heavy, every corner of the way i was left by several steps by my pals , after sometime i couldnā€™t catch up. It was dark around 10.00 pm at night, my feet gave in en i started walking on all fours. My concious told mi nimefika keja, removed my trouser, shirt, shoes, socks. Kumbe niko kwa shamba ya maharagwe. Thereā€™s that early chill ya 3-4 am morning, hio ndio iliniamsha, ile njaro unaskia baridi, kutafuta blanketi unanā€™goa maharagwe. Thought i had been bewitched en ran to my grandparents home leaving my clothes behind. Kuamka 10.00 asubuhi na hangover mbaya. Napatana na chief ameleta nguo zangu, apparently watu walirepoti probably someone had been murdered en clothes been left there. It was quit embarrasing infront of my old folks, en the grins on my cousinā€™s face

8 Likes

Huko home when someone encounters a corpse on the roadside tradition dictates that they pick a grass straw and throw at itā€¦so imagine one of my pals went yo drink in a nearby village he couldnt cross the bridge and blacked out waking up only to find his body covered with straws kibao and a crowd had started gathering huko kando thinking he had been strangled

3 Likes

Hiyo kujikojolea is too much. @uncle nyam and @chalky white naona watoto bado wanajifunza kukunywa pombe

2 Likes

There was a time I was travelling from Msa to Nairobi, the bus was half empty and I was sitted at the back sipping on some beer cans, sasa mkojo ikanishika vi deadly. I just pulled out my shclong and peed silently on the side wall of the bus. Shock on me, the mkojo was too much and smelly. It flooded the bus ( remember floor ya basi ni mabati so it can absorb the pee. The alcohol in my head kwishad the moment people started complaining that their is a foul smelly urineā€¦ it flowed to the doorā€¦ i will continue this story tomorrow offisi inafungwa ni 5.00 sharp.

1 Like

soda cans,empty the beer bottle na ukojoe ndani, then urushe nje

:D:D:D:eek:This one kills it, ati unavuta blanketi unangoa maharagwe :D:D:D