FOR HOW LONG?????

When you cum you come to your senses…so i guess kawasaki is good for keeping the devil within at bay.

A word of advice @Davidee you only need to fantasize about different punanis na kawasaki will be a fresh experience everytime you indulge. Hio story ya ukedi am never worried nayo coz my left hand iko swafi

sex is something a normal stress free man can’t stay without

1 Like

men may not die but they can go crazy if they don’t get release. i would rather die…

wankers alert

It’s better & it will be good for your health not to think with your di*k man!!!

at least one manages the disposal of the emision badala ya kuosha ma-sheet

ION -now I see why farmers cannot find Arimi’s in the market and have to resort to inferior milking (pun fully inteended!) jellies…

2 Likes

Nilidhani aliniacha niendelee kulast long na ubikira wangu. hehe.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEHEHE NIMESHINDWA KUCOMMENT

TUPA DUREX KULA NYOKA DRYFRY

1 Like

26 n half yrs too… bt kawasaki is wrong too n evil …wil always remind you

1 Like

Mimi niko break. For four years I haven’t encountered Mr. Willie. Team secondary virginity:D:D

saidianeni na monk

Sex outside marriage is a sin too…

Madem hubeba wanaume ufala sana. Ati 4 years na maybe jana ama last week kuna jamaa amemwaga ndani

Going for long periods without ejaculation is harmful to your health and may later lead to prostate cancer…

So kama lugha ya kuomba ulinyimwa tafuta arimis haraka upesi … :smiley:

1 Like

Sasa mimi nabeba wanaume wagani ufala. It’s not like I want any ktalker.

yea…a woman can stay all that long wIthout mr. willie/dick for their own reasons…but a man can’t as its nature and ensures continuous propagation of species…by the way semen needs to be released on a regular basis to ensure a healthy prostate remember prof. Nyongo…

1 Like

@JOHN

@Unicorn never knew you are a girl how do you survive without

once a man hits around forty, there are high risks of that prostate cancer and so it is advisable to release regularly including kawasakin…halafu ndio unapata wife anaanza maringo mob kama kukazia for months leading to so many mipangos ya kandos