For the first time in months...

@Wakanyama

@Wakanyama your comment made me think of this song. Thanks @Twangapepeta for clearing this up. I once doubted the existance of God, my life started to crumble down, no ambition ni motivation no income no nothing. I believed in Him and my life changed drastically.

2 Likes

Unanibwaga bana mtu nguyaz @stylezz… Mungu yuko tena sana. I believe in his existence… and He has always been there in my hour of need… He is indeed good…

I don’t go to church but I know He(God) Lives! You know how? Every time I give or show an act of kindness to people I honestly am overwhelmed with his love and favour! So instead of using your money in search of the truth… How about you start giving, show kindness…you just might find Him!

5 Likes

More reason for me to like you even more…

Does God exist? Yes he does.
Did Redeemed Gospel Church fuck up your life? I don’t think so. Been a member of that church for the last 12 years and I haven’t heard them teach weird things.

[ATTACH=full]7318[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]7319[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7321[/ATTACH]

You are busy posting pictures here and if you had read further into the bible you would have realized that they had more children.

[ATTACH=full]7323[/ATTACH]

Achana na hizi ghasia making a mockery… ile siku zitashikwa na terminal illness/ ukimwi zikonde ziharishe saa zote kwa kitanda for six months with no one willing to tend to them, sidhani they will be singing this tune… and i can bet hizi ni hizi toto kumbaff born 88 —>>… no wonder their age group comprises of the most faggs… playstation generation…

1 Like

iesh! im sober now, kweli pombe ni snitch.

walioniuliza hizo tips za meditation nitawapa soon.

32 replies, no one fulfilled the request. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

tough luck i tell u

1 Like

i get a lot of pleasure whenever i get an opportunity to give with no strings attached. But that’s beside what this post is about

You once again missed the point!

1 Like

oh you sweet woman, i understood what u meant alright. this is a little deeper than i prolly made it sound.

Ooops! Got it! We have something in common!

2 Likes

we actually do, i can tell from your comment about giving.

hehehe a more educated version of our very own @junkie
thanks for the heads up

Prayer warrior @aviator a near lost sheep needs your guidance here.

1 Like