For the Married Men Here; How do you deal with this?....

Wacha mafeelings

Meh!! same here I asked her these questions. but the moment I realized in her hormonally-drunk state she is never rational and any rationale does not penetrate her head that is when I activated my plan. and I wish I had done so earlier. Before this I was always at home; Sunday afternoon I would take her and the Kids out after she comes from the salon every week. I was doing my part, which I still do but she just became difficult to tolerate for extended periods of time.

1 Like

Feelings gani sasa?

Wacha ulevi

I mentioned once before there are a lot of miserable marriages here on ktalk. Kumbe this is how blue handles are suffering lol. But on a serious note why not have a civil talk with your wife and tell her that her behavior is driving you away? I don’t think any woman would want to ruin their own marriage. And if you don’t say anything it enables that annoying behavior. Swallow your pride and appeal to her emotional side uone akichange. I hope I won’t be a nagging wife in the future.

4 Likes

Mkisii ,si uwache nikuoe?

Sometimes a Nagging woman is Better than an Emotionaly Abusive woman. at least you know what the problem is with a nagging woman.!

4 Likes

civil talk = done countless times

not saying anything = it reaches a point you have repeated the same routine millions of times and the kids are growing old you don’t not want them to hear you argue for their own psychological well-being.

6 Likes

I am not interested in having a swort fight with you, so for now nitabaki na ulevi yangu.

But then again you are NOT Married so you are Excused…
I still like you @MaryJane … God knows why But i still fall for Difficult Women like You!..

Thank you mate.
It its Great to know that i am Not Mad!

Kumbe someone in this world relates to my Tribulations?!..

1 Like

Plus ask yourself, what part you play in her bad mood its not like y’all are perfect, that way you deal with the issue fully

3 Likes

woishe, are we that bad

1 Like

I do not claim to be perfect but I am very rational and open minded and before I took my steps I had tried to look within myself for a solution for two straight years but anything that I did was not enough. We are all happier now, isn’t that what any action or solution is supposed to achieve? Then why don’t women look within themselves for any faults they may be having? Does it mean that men have to be blamed for all your irrational actions?

3 Likes

I agree with you on this one, most talkers are social misfits who can’t even manage their own marriages.

It is hard for most keyboard warriors to have any form of dialogue/civil talk, they thrive well behind hidden online personae-another way of defining social misfits

1 Like

I find it very convenient for @Ka-Buda to post a thread and for a NV to immediately give it traction with a valid answer. (@admin gawa @Charles likes zangu ka thirty). Hii maneno ni real. Posted something from Chris Rock a while back. Sum total is that YOU are serving HER once you commit. As long as you love her, that can’t be hard. But as with every game kuna cheat codes. Those I learnt from Icegberg Slim (google is your friend). You still have to make her feel that you are a godsend sent to make her days devoid of worry and full of cake and such like dung. Cz madem wanapenda kuchochwa. Charles atakuwa Ngara akicheza Fifa kwa comp but ataambia bibi anaclose deal muhimu. And everyone will be happy

3 Likes

looks like people here have very miserable situationships. kabuda and Charles for what it’s worth check out a movie called’ War Room’ and show it to your women too.

3 Likes

Pole sana …my opinion is a wife shuld make it cormfortable at home , not pushing you away. I have a pal who outwardly seems alright bt his marriage is so stressful, he sits in his range kwa petrol station frm 9-11 pm using wifi…so he will find the wife asleep n no sulking/nagging

7 Likes

Naye bibi aseme ni sawa kumbe saa hiyo kuna mninja anacome kumkamua…n everyone will be happy as long as both parties don’t find out

Unless you as a woman Spell it out to your man what is wrong,don`t expect him to think it!
I know many times when i have provoked her by the least expected actions like ati nimewacha dirty laundry on the floor (next to the washing machine!!!..)… and she never mentioned it until 3 days later in an unrelated Argument!.. WTF!!!..

4 Likes