For Those Who Married Early

unasumbua

Niaje chef cooking with Gio ilienda wapi?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D vitu za Facebook na Instagram 90% huwa fake

Been living and eating in the office, will be back when things ease up here

Married to? :D:D:D:D Sr Mac Donald or Njoro?

Marriage doesnt stop u frm building ua empire, infact it aids you into being more focused and ambitious that is kama ile bibi umepata iko na akili na mna rhyme

Mkubwa walisema ukizaa ukiwa Mzee hizo sperms huwa zimechoka mtoi anakua lazy in life ama ni mimi naota?

Hizi assumptions sipendi I know there’re fathers are never too busy to be with their children at any age.

A child who’s ashamed of own’s parents age ana kasoro.

You married?

The earlier the better so you concentrate on life building , many guys will waste lots of time and money ati bado ni mapema kuoa , they date numerous chicks wanawakamua pesa vibaya sana. in the end anaoa akiwa thate fae . cant imagine having small kids in the house at the age of forte aah no way .

Sioni shida if someone gets married at that age…if he provides for his family.

I had this chick I was serious about from uni and had plans on marrying her, had a nice job and things were rosy but she bounced when I left work to start a business and things were thick, focussed on work and relationships took a back seat so was surprised when the guy said he was getting married straight from versity.

Yea @ 24 my son is heading to prima nxt yr n am proud of myself. Wale wasee tulisoma nao na bado hawajapata jiko nawahurumia sana. Most of them life is all about liqour n chips fungaz. Dvpmt kwa life yao ni less comparing to mine n yet they earn big. Kazi tu ni kufloss na ma marcx na subarus na huyo msee akimuuliza abt investments hana ata idea. He merely lives for the day

So you married knowing exactly what you wanted out of life or figured out things along the way?

My Indian friend is already married at 21…she seems fine

Women can get married early, men are the ones who bare the weight of family and providing leadership

Hapo umesema…married at 24 kutoka kampo straight. I had a rather wild life before that found the right woman, na zile visanga nilikua nimepitia kwa life nilijua tutawezana…she has been by my side through thick & thin time…including a time one Uhunye decided to bring down my biz empire juu alidhani nimemanga side dish yake…now am back on top! First born yuko 4th form.

Kama bado uko route 11 hapana chukia madereva. Endelea kulipa fees za primary bila kusumbua watu. Na ukiona hao wasee mlisoma nao wameupgrade to V8 na Range Sport usiseme wamejoin Illuminatti

If you can marry early do so , I graduated from campus 2 years ago and most of my classmates have married of have been married

To be frank i was a bit scared cz i ddnt know how it wud turn out but baibe mama was so confident abt it hadi akani syk. I seized the chance. Kufa dereva kufa makanga, nothing is a guarantee in this weird world. It turned out my risk was worth it