For those who missed @Unicorn`s picture this morning...Ndiyo hii..

I work out bruh

2 Likes

Thats what they all sayā€¦
Weka Mbica Or you are a Momo-Licious,soap opera watching couch potato!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

[ATTACH=full]11719[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

@Ka-Buda wacha ma feelingsā€¦

I will unleash my robot to patrol these alleys with screenshot apps when I sleepā€¦seems the fun happens in the a.m :frowning:

2 Likes

Waat? Tell me ur kidding. U must be into slim-sheddies who I second you that game yao iko juu in bedminton but momo pia ina starehe mbaya sana. Kwanza pumping while holding on to em folds is pure bliss.

Mtuangu momo huwa wasafi sana. Get one who understands what hygiene is and ā€œheavenā€ will be your new home hehehh!

Kuna doggy styles different. Position her doggy style in such a way that her behind is facing the sky revealing the pussy for u. As in her chest ikue chini kabisaa in contact with the bed, chair or whatever both of ya are on. Hata team patco watafuraia

sadly a large %age dontā€¦

kufurai:p:p:p

1 Like

i had enough exprience to last me five centuries

i dont want someone daughter to surrender.
lets say since i will never be into momos.
everybody enjoy whatever type he does

1 Like

Hehehh! @Carbon kuna marathon zingine you cant run with a slim-sheddy hata umpee maji kwa njia. Once she taps out ni hivyo. Only momos can reach such mileage.

3 Likes

Laptop anyday anytime

2 Likes

Around 2008, this young kamomo joined the organisation I was working for at the time. She was from Western and had a mighty ass despite her being around 21 years. My fisi instincts were on high alert the moment I espied that ass. One thing led to another and suffice to say, I spent a few nights with her, and she was a screamer, the kind that wakes up the whole neighborhood. Problem is I used to wake up the following morning feeling like I had been wrestling the devil the whole night. I was done with momos and have never looked back since.

4 Likes

Weka Mbica Ama wewe ni mtu wa tu-Lap top!

Where do you expect me to get her photo Kambuyu? Back then phones had only call and text features.

Weka mbica ya your latest Lap-top ā€œsqueezeā€ basi.

vile majamaa wana chill pic ya @Unicorn
[ATTACH=full]11733[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

So you couldnā€™t keep up? Ungechapa gym mzeiya na ukule vitu.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D