For UHURU , RUTO & JUBILEE supporters ONLY ! (compilation)

[ATTACH=full]250409[/ATTACH]

kweli ojaluo ni laana.

You are being ignorant , tribal , low i.Q , foolish and stupid … kwani someone has to be luo to criticise gafment ?

mujinga sababu native americans are still colonised wameendelea wapi?

interesting links. but what exactly has ruto stolen?

Habari yako Oscar Sudi ? Anyway … alafu , Labda KTALK ni yangu na nijajaza content … shida yako ni gani ?

OMG ruto has not stolen anything …his billions in wealth were gotten by sheer hard work and patience from a salary of 1 million , most huge good indian businesses take 25 + years to make a billion bob but RUTO is a genius , he made billions in a few years …I suspect he invented something or owns patents to inventions …

His two hotels and other companies all started as food kiosks selling mursik and as they say , the rest is history …, He also had a side business selling chicken , he kept and sold all his 25 ,000 , 000 chicken in his small plot , even biult a wooden sky scraper chicken shed ndio zitoshee …like i said , he is a genius … do the math , each chicken was 200 bob , that’s 5 billion , half his known wealth … he used that to invest widely … This god fearing righteous man is a gift from heaven brought here to save us !

NOOGLE HII GOOGLE ABOUT RUTO AND CORRUPTION or read this thread carefully , acha kufikiria na macaindeh , senji tucker tucker !

[ATTACH=full]250503[/ATTACH]

you’re very daft if you think that his 1m salary is all the earnings he has. he started off in 1992… do the maths.

The whole point here is that ruto is crooked … since 1992 ruto has been against the good of the country , alikuwa YOUTH FOR KANU na JIRONGO making money and campaigning for MOI ! Huyo corrupt motherf*cker ndio mnataka akuwe plesdent ?

I’m sure hukujua hii maneno coz you seem ignorant and blind !

[ATTACH=full]250508[/ATTACH]

hence the reason i said he started in 1992. i crossed off your 1m salary thing which is bandied around by odm and theirs. so now the whole country believes that 1m is the only income ako nayo.
everything is speculation until it is proven. Ruto’s name will be everywhere because konyagi the betrayer is looking for an out…just don’t fall for it without extra due diligence.

bigger businesses don’t make their owners into billionaires that easilty , it takes blood , sweat and commitment… it’s hard for just anyone to make one billion… …Only inventors or genius make that kind of money that fast … until you get that , continue praising moi and his vifaranga vya computer !

you squeezed in the tribe equation to serve your worthless purpose, I did not.
So keep your profanities to yourself, at least they give you a sense of worth.

am half caste so i don’t have any allegiance to any tribe …i hate people like you who use tribe to make decisions whether political , economical or whatever ! …i know why you mentioned ‘ujaluo’ , stop this charade man !