Forced Discipline

funny thing is i don’t smoke(unless blunts is also smoking)

@Nyarwath you make village life sound so cool. Heko.

On unrelated stuff, I visited our field staff the other day to do our usual round of checks. I stumbled on this 'house ’ below. Huko Bondo poverty is more than a cancer. I took the pic from the ‘kitchen’. [ATTACH=full]188364[/ATTACH]

Even me I don’t smoke but hii yako was a whole new outrageous level:D:D

This could be true, I guess you’ve seen the effort Otiende Amollo is making to to change the situation however little

The guy had three kids and a wife. Wanaishi kwa ile maize stalk thingy

I wonder how a sane man can live in such a state and go ahead to sire children into that life!
Thankfully kwenye natoka, hakuna vitu kaizi

Unatola sides zipi if you don’t mind

That nutritious maize cancer…breakfast of chumps

Tembea sides za marsabit utaona nyumba za maajabu , people are literally surviving .

first time i am hearing of a good use of nduutu. when we were young we would go round the shamba collecting the affected stalks for cows:D;).

Hekaya has a nice flow

Central Nyanza, kwa akina Ochuka

nice hekaya. as a child i smoked a lot of dried beans leaves. thank God i have never smoked again tangu niache hizo upuss

We used to smoke the mukombela root, after eating the soft flesh unakausha Ile mzizi and smoke it.

:D:D:D alafu unashinda na boner throughout ama?

So sad. Nyanza ndio huniuma Sana coz Kuna endless opportunities. Wenyeji especially men zao tu Ni bunge la wananchi na polygamy

Just wondering hii strong winds marsabit huko turbi hills kuenda north horr serikali haiwezi tengeneza stima inufaishe kina bingwa scrotum @gashwin?

si hii agejenga nyumba moja ,ni kama tank dio bedroom na roof dio kitchen,eheh

sikuwa nmeona,so roof dio bedroom,na kuna mpaka watoi hapo ndani,hii ni lazyness,with water and time kuchapa bricks ni rahisi,you sell half to buy mabati and use the rest.noogle yeye!

As for me nilikua na smoke fire wood. Yoe see,some plants huwa na a soft core where termites eat their way through. When that ka stick iko kwa moto,moshi huanza kutokea the other end. I’d take and smoke that