Foreskin and Monolisation. The making of a Man.... against all odds!

Unataka kuona?.. Bure!

So you thought you were the only one with a ngwati?
It’s definitely the old way of doing it in Kikuyu culture but it takes longer to heal and is more painful which is why many modern parents now choose the hospital non complicated method.

Only the older generation or really cultured Kikuyus can relate.

How now!?..

You missed the point. Didn’t expect warembo wenyu kushangaa. Thought they had seen lots of them

Not all of them but there is sizeable number … its mainly practiced in area like limuru,kijabe,kimende,kikuyu & githuguri …

Damn I thought everyone is circumsized by age 10-11. [ATTACH=full]183765[/ATTACH]

I remember @Muchatha reloaded castigating KIkuyus from Nyeri, ati they get circumcised round like a donkey.

@KaBuda are you still changing tunyanye diapers

Story smells of a stuffy closet… Hapo kwa shower na ‘Madume’ what really happened?

i can relate bt my case was worse…pale kayole nimeanza kuplay truant at school sa wat do you expect from the likes of mwane" that guy was my friend rip (hekaya for another day) unfortunately my mum busted me…so i ended up in eastern province in a boarding school(kathonzweni) but you guys kids should not attend boarding schools…juu vitu nilipitia kathonzweni…hekaya for another day…fact is ukambani all kids are circumcised so imagine ts only afew kikuyus have not been cut’ sa from class five haikuwa shida saaana…class eight was the mwisho…niko class eight mm ni care taker ya mtu wa class four sijatae…tuna oga bafu moja na io jamaa imetae mind you iko class eight…na bado mafala tuko class moja wana nienjoyi…haki nilibembeleza paro nitae nikiwa kathos lakini wapi…sa ata stori haijaishia apo in kikuyu kuna ii story ya kwenda kutahiri church na kwenda kutahiri ki kikuyu…guys trauma is real…mambo ya kutahiri issa no…mm ukumbuka nilitahiri niki kojoa …adios

Ngwati in Greeks land ni hekaya. They disappeared in the 60’s, but in parts of meru some middle aged men have them.