Forex at an advanced Level..leteni comments

the guy introducing me to it has invested $5800 that’s approximately 600,000

atalilia kwa choo hivi karibuni

people spend money to make money…

Sawa Master. Wewe ni chuck norris rambo vandem wote combined huwezi shindwa but be careful NV. I usually tell people there are 2 kinds of people in money matters, 1- those who know to look for money but dont know to protect it & 2- those who know to look for money and protect their money well. Kutafta pesa c kazi kazi ni kuchunga pesa. Wewe chunga pesa yako, by investing your money on other people stories ati end of year utapata i dont know how much.

WHEN THE DEAL IS TOO GOOD THINK TWICE. PERIOD.
I learnt through the hardest way. DECI and VIP PORTAL. 550,000 LOST

5 Likes

Money is the flow of opportunity from those who do not have ideas to those who do. I also find it funny how guys get scammed. Remember VIP Portal?

1 Like

Meen i suffered alot.

Now you are wise man.

1 Like

How can a person be soo generous to tell you how to make money. why he cant take a loan himself or tell bibi yake mama yake all clan and sub clan and make money silently. same script as those who say are selling Fixed football bets, if the bet is sure and fixed why sell it? c u risk everything pekee yako and win alone other selling the fixed tip…
Just to enlighten you, Kenya Vs Nigeria 2009 game in Kasarani was fixed, btw i was there kwa stadi, the guy (INTERPOL described as “the world’s most notorious match-fixing syndicate”) who fixed it wanted a 0-2 correct score to Nigeria, game ended 2-3 to nigeria, he lost the big bet of correct score but won on the result. Years later he was caught read what he says, yaani he come to kenya personally and when the bet went through he did not tell ANYONE. soo when it comes to making money nobody can tell his trick if he is sure of making money

[ATTACH=full]78666[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Its a scam nigga. Run for the hills.

Bitcoin is making money for people. But not the way it has been presented here. Educate yourselves on crypto currency and options trading.

2 Likes

The people advising you here si eti wako na wivu hawakutakii mema. It’s because they have experienced such or seen others get conned. Listen to them otherwise you will be conned so bad utashindwa hata kurudi huku kulia

sometime back there was another one which went by the name bullish trade, minimum deposit was Kshs. 2500 and an interest of 1.5% daily…only those who deposited early enough got something…the rest walienda wakikaukanga including my ngaoflend at the time:(:(…be very careful nv

I remember that match very well.

70K makes 200K interest in 1 year. Thats a return of 285% (200/70) per year. If someone makes you a promise of more than 20% per year, run away, dont walk, as fast as you can.

3 Likes

Me i was there in kasarani, after learning of match fixing rumuors, niliquit kuona game za kenya kabisa

Invest and when you are swindled you start complaining to the government…

A fool and his money are soon parted. No hayo tu

Whoever guarantees your profit is either only a salesman making money on commission or one out to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Do you think they are the first one to own assets, real estate blah blah blah. Why are other companies unable to offer the same profit. Answer that halafu ukuje hapa. If someone is giving you a 280℅ return on your investment it means profit yake ni 1000℅ minimum.

Mimi hushika moto na washenzi haujaongea nao for age, then they email or call you about this presentation you need to accompany them in that could make both of you very rich.

I always wonder, huyu mjinga si akuwe tajiri peke yake nimu envy. I have been hustling my ass off genuinely leo ndio ameamka akafikiria yeye ndio atanitajirisha kama sijatajirika