forex

eeeh nadai open real acc nao plus ni mpesa mambo ya haraka

Couldn’t have put it any better! Just like the fools who keep getting duped into ‘sure bets’ in the ruthless gambling world

try e

exness

Though I know this is not the right way to go about it, I can give you some signals, first few for free and then start paying afterwards if you like the service and the signals work for you. Siwezi kataa pesa if my service is worth it, but am more inclined to helping you learn how to fish, not give you fish. My take is, the secret in forex lies in knowing how to do your position sizing and lot sizing. If you are comfortable with 0.5% - 1% returns daily, then my style would fit but zaidi ya hapo that would be way too risky. Greed is what kills most traders. I have a ~500 USD account that has consistently given me steady returns over the last couple of years. I withdraw the profit monthly and leave the principal there. But I have been learning the trade since my campus days. I am no guru though. I combine many online hustles to make a living. Forex, ecommerce, software development, content creation etc. Lakini ukitaka kusaidika milele, learn how to trade and create a strategy that fits your style. Forex ain’t a get-rich-quick scheme though. You can get rich in it if you are consistent, patient and determined.

I beg to differ. Hotforex has its own issues, such as delays to close orders when there is a spike in price and the platform hanging occassionally. I know this from experience. 2016 around March hawa mafala walinimess big time. Their spreads are also not that friendly! You can lookup online reviews to confirm this. Kama broker si ECN wachana naye.

This would only happen to a very novice trader. If you have your position size right, then you can hold on to a trade for even weeks if you happen to be wrong, and the price would reverse and maybe let you close at a profit. All you’ll pay is the swap.
To avoid being caught on the wrong side of the trade, I only trade retracements on a confirmed trend direction. I also look at the momentum and strength of both pairs. Rule ni: for an account that has 100-1000 usd, volume size should be 0.01 - 0.1 accordingly, meaning it would take you approximately 10000 pips to hit a margin call. This is not possible not unless you’ve entered numerous trade positions. On average we have 400 pip range per pair in a day, meaning you can have several well-sized trades open without the risk of a margin call. However, be on the lookout for major news that may cause a spike. Major news are hard to miss ( US elections etc) but my advice is one should stay out till you assess the impact of the news.
FYI, when Trump won the Republican ticket, I bagged me a cool 540 USD (5400 pips).
Just my two cents though.

My preferences are Oanda and FXChoice.

Some advice to those starting out: Don’t put opposing trades on correlated pairs. You will only be going in circles (lose here as you gain there). Eg. The EURUSD pair has a positive correlation with the GBPUSD, meaning if one is rising, the other is also rising. It would therefore not make any sense to place a buy order on one and a sell order on the other. You will lose on one of those trades as you gain on the other. Other pairs are negatively correlated, meaning as one is rising, the other must be falling eg. EURUSD vs USDCHF. Therefore you cannot place identical trades on both. You can confirm on your charts if you are in doubt. It took me long to realize this and just thought it would be important to share. I’ll give more tips later.

Forex ebrufication taken in real time :D:D. I have not traded in the last one and a half weeks though, due to other commitments.
[ATTACH=full]305408[/ATTACH]

That is an overstatement kaka. You are scaring a brother. In my opinion, 4 months to learn the basics, 6 months to practise on the demo. But that calls for some seriousness…[SIZE=2]plus unajua mimi ni wale mabookworm:D:D:D[/SIZE] A year give or take. Never go live till you can make consistent profits on the demo. I mean NEVER. Otherwise you’ll lose your money like @sani said.

Utapoteza hela zako bure bilashi. Cooked tick data, high spreads and a hanging platform will wipe out your account surreptitiously!

Anyone tried binary. Com’s volatility indices?

What’s your experience?

so unasuggest gani

Fxchoice or Oanda.

ssawa

what,s yours, tell us first.

lets do this

oanda si ni market makers

Good signals are sold very expensively. Best signal is when you learn and develop your own trading strategies. If you want all your money to disappear in thin air, follow the route you are looking for

But if you get a real mentor you can see he is trading in his live account and making money, you can accelerate your learning