FORM 34A MYSTERY

:D:D:D Hooooooly shit! This village jo!

Eeer, is that really you @muchunu ama you’ve been.hacked :smiley:

2 Likes

You start off okay. But your finishing is lackluster. See, no one has denied the three forms posted. Our question is does 3 forms in one week nullify a process. As i said a 0.000075 error is less than the incoherent arguments your pushing here.

I hope the lawyers NASA hires have the evidence you’ve been bringing here. They will win that case.

4 Likes

They do not have any, they are combing through the documents to find anything that supports their narrative same way they came up with fake logs

3 Likes

Let’s try this the slow way. There are three forms. 34A, 34B and 34C. Where you voted the Presiding officer compiled 34A which all agents must sign or comment why they declined to sign. After all agree or agree to disagree the sent to constituency tallying centre. Constituency tallying center generates 34B. Basically the results from all polling stations in the constituency. 34B is then sent to the NATIONAL tallying center (Bomas) where they are tallied to generate 34C.
Now following a ruling by SC, 34B is the holy grail. What it says is final. IEBC MUST declare as done. No option no debate!.
.Let me make it very clear. If for example 34B says candidate A has 200 votes yet the registered voters are 195, IEBC has no option but to declare the results as final. Let the aggrieved challenge the ruling.

5 Likes

Are you still with me. Now should you appeal to SC. You must provide that evidence. i.e. descrepancy between 34A, B, C, registered voters, spoilt votes yada yada yada.
.Now here is the interesting part. From the example above you must demonstrate that had 34B read 195 and not 200 candidate B would have won. Put another way would any issues commission or ommission (with clear evidence) have altered the result ?

3 Likes

One guy commenting

I thought you are the expert of sacarsim

Can you differentiate irony and sarcasm?

What about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG3LBusAofM

Looks like Alfred Mutua’s small bro

The American one was hacked by the Russians and they are living with it. There’s no perfect election the world over and former CS John Kerry said as much.
I have asked again before.
‘why does a poor third world country like Kenya think they are the only ones who can hold the perfect election?’

3 Likes

Are there forms that fraudulently give nasa the advantage?

1 Like

Exactly what nasa, not nasa, Raila will have to prove.

1 Like

That career should come to a screeching halt. He has done more than one human being should ever contribute in a society like ours. Ofcourse he is on both sides - good n bad!

That will be one of jubilee’s counter to show that there are irregularities that favor or injure eitherside and therefore cannot be a manipulation to advantage one side, and that they do not tip the scale to either side.

1 Like

I saw Ekuru dismiss some 200 votes he had garnered somewhere in mbeere…My thinking was…us being a peculiar lot, add our ignorance as voters and general illiteracy, probably all these voters thought they were to tick the first entry by default or somebody took advantage of their ignorance and directed them to tick the first entry which was Aukot John Ekuru Longoggy…married to one, Lorna Wanjiru Mathenge.:D:D. I mean nothing should be dismissed at face value. Thank you.