Former Employer has refused to issue P9 form

My fren either way ukajipeleka pale uwaambie unatataka ku fulfill civil duty but employer analeta umaembe KRA apan tambua upuss.

Go File a Nil Return!
You can always amend later! Most important is to file the damn return.
If the system will allow you to file a NIL return ( some cases Itax refuses) go for it Now!

Lakini wewe ni MEFF! Kungoja hadi 30th seriously.

Don’t blame your boss buddy, you’ve come at short notice, tena on a Saturday.
What did you expect?
Question is what can be done now to solve your somewhat irresponsibility?
Tlu do get payslip I assume, do yiu have that record with you?
If you don’t the other way is to go by what you might know and visit the KRA guys.
But again it’s too late.

By the way ukaenda pale uwaambie unataka kufile lakini huwesmek vile hii kitu huenda kuna mtu ataumia na sio wewe.

But again I have to agree with talkers if my memory serves me right there was a talker offering filing service at a fee so wewe ni nini ya kuku.

Thank you sir, i appreciate great men like you, wachana na hizo makmende zingine hapo.

Kuna watu manugu kabisa hapa!

Well put Steve mmoja, you are a gentleman. And this backward tabia, is what will make this kenyatalk forum never to be taken serious. If only members were to stick to a matured code of conduct, the admin would by now be boasting of 100K membership, wacha hiyo meager 10K that was being celebrated here the other day.

Starting with you, bullshit. How can i start a very civil thread and you just jump in with all kind of non sense. I will repeat to you again boss, you are stupid.

YOU cannot call me on a Saturday morning when i have already left for my kinangop farm to turn back to come and give you your P9. In aany case as a former employee he must have knwn such matters are handled by HR who do not work weekends.

Just file ulikula salo ya 120k for the whole year… No PAYE buy relief iko… Then ammend baadayez

if you have employers PIN just file with your estimates from your payslips and adjust later whatever need be.

Mbwa, ulikuwa wapi since January? ingia itax uangalie ledger yako. From the credits, you should be able to compute backwards. It is even easier if you are filing for employment income only. Hio ni nywee all the way.
Alternatively, lenga tuu hio story. Niliona penalty ni 2k pekee Siku hizi. Ama file a provisional return to be amended later.

Okay… asante…

You absolutely do not need a P9 form to file if you only have employment income. Just go to “ITR for employment income only”. Unless you have other sources of income ama withholding tax, itakubali.

Ikikubali weka tu date na uanze na hizo maswali za sijui have you been given a car uweke “No” kila mahali. Then uende direct section T (the last one). Hapo sasa ni kucheza na relief (up to kes 16,896) and NSSF pension (for most of us ni kes 12,960). If the balance is positive you’ll be asked to fill bank details for refunds, hapo weka M-Payment kama hutaki kuweka bank account.

You know he is right though

Unaongea mbaya ghasia takataka…

@admin rusha hii kitu siberia.Haina respect kwa wazazi…na pia kuna pinkie naona mnasamehea na vile she doesn’t spare matusi na mama za watu.Haidhuru pengine ni shareholder

Wewe unahitaji kufirwa nyuma…uko na attitude ghasia malaya

Leonardo Kibagendi niaje?