Former Governor Munya Joins Nasa

He denied. He knew revealing his NASA leanings during the campaigns angepata kura less than 10K.

2 Likes

with a compromised judiciary tilted towards naswa, I await the outcome of that petition.

joho hufanya kazi saa ngapi:D

7 Likes

hahaha…munya has not learnt from three case studies so far. Kuna Martha Karua, Peter Kenneth na Isaac Rutto. Don’t this people learn anything? Na ati alikuwa anasema ati he will be on the ballot for 2022.

7 Likes

https://sleeknote.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Clutch-at-Straws-Meme.png

1 Like

Interesting observation. How come he could not get the same voters to back him?

3 Likes

i think you are making a big issue out of a non event. na chama chake PNU ameachia nani?

in most armies deserters are shot…

3 Likes

shocks is preempting what naswad goats will say

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02BZvaakmd0

2 Likes

He got 42% of votes cast in the Governor race, over 230,000 votes. Don’t think those are straws.

1 Like

@bangaiza mambo!

1 Like

I’m sure Munya will bring to Raila 2 million Meru votes.
Just as his friend Isaac delivered the same.

12 Likes

With the precedent set by the SC it is possible that all those that will petition, will succeed. All they have to do is allege impropriety in the process and not even prove that it affected the outcome.

This is the guy who flew to Somaliland trying to sell Miraa. He left in his wake a diplomatic row.
He clearly isn’t known to think rationally and was rather rash in his hot hotheadedness. He is an invaluable propaganda material for NASA but whether it transaltes to votes is yet to be seen.

1 Like

230,000 votes did not give him a win, yes they are straws.

2 Likes

who did the 230000 vote for as president and will his movement shift their allegiance?

2 Likes

he should answer that in relation to kisii!

I listen to lawyer Ibrahim Mansul, saying 95 % of all other elective post, will be nullified, based on SCoK decision.
Is that possible?

Niko Salama Salmin!

Munya Carried the day (in the Governor Race) In
Tigania West,East,Igembe North & South. Over 230K votes! Some People think those are straws!

1 Like

it’s possible thanks to the decision by maraga na wakora wake. It was a very stupid judgement.

1 Like