Former Lugari MP Cyrus Jirongo lured me into bed and promised to pay my school fees, claims 21-yo

:confused::confused::confused:

This is the true meaning of Go Drying. jamaa anakukamua HKM na kumwaga ndani, then anakushow tembeza kiatu. So, you walk away dripping cum from your pussy, utakaukia huko mbele.

5 Likes

:D:D:D Yaani dame anitisha 200k nikama shareholder wa kampuni za Jirongo.
Mtu kama huyu akiwa bibi utakula stress mbaya sana.

10 Likes

:D:D hata with the texts she sounds so naive and entitled. Its like Jirongo signed a contract with his Dick in her pussy.

3 Likes

The woman was nagging him. 200k is little money to Jirongo. Hio pesa angepata had she been calm and collected.

5 Likes

he even specifically told her next week on Thursday after saying ametuma mtu amrushie 12k for now. Yeye akaendelea na kiherehere. Now she has played her ace card leaking the texts to the media. What more can Jirongo lose now? nothing. Now she will be left holding onto nothing

18 Likes

Most of us men have dealt with such women in our past. It just turns off a man.

8 Likes

Ningekuwa Jirongo siwezi reply hizo texts za upuss.

5 Likes

I am finding difficulties in finding some sympathy for this innocent 21 year-old who uses such, er, colourful language in texts…

11 Likes

Yea, some birriyoneya from Nyere explained to us (a certain clique) the origins of that phrase “thii ukiumaga”. According to him, the phrase should not be bandied about such carelessly as is evident among the younger generation from cendro!
Anyways,…

[ATTACH=full]90001[/ATTACH]

21 Likes

You and me both!

Lakini wewe huwa na huruma sana! Leo kumeendaje?

hii sasa ndio Mharo, Ghasia na Manure news combined

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

do you file tax returns ?

KRA … hapa kuna pesa ya mutuku !

5 Likes

Jirongo must be a ktalker …he went back in the afternoon for more ndio afikishe threshold …then that line "“The price of a grandfather is 200k?”.

6 Likes

:D:D:D huyo ni fmungai

10 Likes

When you are a peasant behave like one. Ukipewa 30k chukua taxi enda mahali wenzako wanalala. That puthy wasn’t even worth 42k. Akwende kabisa.

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D dryfry chaiman approves of Jirongo .

dem angekuwa tu mpole akuwe dem wa Jirongo apate ball ndio am black mail nayo . aende sasa apee kina @Mzee mzima ukimwi huko Nairobi polyteknik .

5 Likes