FORZA JUVE!!

waaa…yaani bao mbili in a span of less than 10 minutes and tottenham are out. You have to give credit where it is due. Experience always seems to tramp over exuberance. Just ask PSG.

yaani team na support lazima inyoroshwe . iabidi nianze ku support manchieth united

Juve is an experienced team, even when they play poorly they manage to get results.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Lakini Chiellini is a very good defender. He made Kane look ordinary.

And that ever-young Lichtsteiner, jamaa changed the wing from defensive to attacking minutes after coming in…

I hope they win the UCL at least serie A iregain ile respect ilikuwa nayo enzi za kina Weah, Maldini na Franco Baresi.

They cant, I watched both legs, Tottenham were to proceed infact after Son’s goal ni pochettino tu didnt make wise substitutions, All goals zilikua defensive errors… wakipata watu kama Man City hawa wanaenda nyumbani.

I doubt if they can, were they playing say Madrid, sioni Kama wangetoboa after going one down. Tottemeffi were naive to chase for a 2nd goal, yet all they needed was to sit and soak in the remainder of the match, instead wanaumwa mbili za counter… Typical of Wenger tactics…

I know it is hard given there are stronger teams. It is just a wish.

Kweli kabisa that guy must be a vampire he never gets old.

:eek::eek::eek: I am imagning you were cloned. How can a magunia be nyuma ya Tottenham?