France is currently at 45.1°C

We should take care of our environment. Hii mambo ya wanton destruction of forest will catch up with us later. Hapa Hadi sirikali won’t help us.

Hapa Vumbistan raha tele

Mzito hapo umetupanga. Lazima you were sweating kiasi. Currently at a place with 48°C in the shade but nimeshindwa kuacclimatize. Tried fighting fire with fire karibu nikufe ikabidi nimetorokea AC. Nikikumbuka highs za Nai and Eldy najua tumebarikiwa kweli with weather and that’s why we’re comfortable vile tuko

Wallahi, ulizia from anybody that’s worked in Saudi Arabia, it gets that hot, we used to have picnics at midday out in the sun. Mkangaf ingine nilikuwa ninaendesha haikuwa na AC and I’d drive 400 km everyday bila shida yoyote.

Wee Mohammed Ngwaci wacha uongo.

its 42 degrees here. Man it is good to have African genes.
A lot of white men and women are fainting because of this weather. Mwafrika ni kaa ngumu kama Fred Gumo.

Huwezi survive 50 degrees out of the shade, every year the heat waves in India reach up to 48 degrees na wanakufa while they have water, sasa kwa desert utaishi aje, was probably 40 to 45 degrees, hata hiyo 62 kwa hiyo wall ni uwongo mtupu.

first image was taken in June 2018 after a fire broke out at a construction site in Arizona as reported by Tuscon.com on June 19, 2018. More than 15 vehicles were damaged in the fire incident. The melted traffic light was first shared in july 2013 after a vehicle caught fire after hitting the traffic light pole in Kuwait.
Anyway hii ni kijiji,imejaa mafala who’ll believe anything on internet,can’t blame you

Kutembea kwingi ni kuona mengi. Look at the below chart, it’s not yet reached the peak of summer which is in July/ August na temperature has already hit +46°. The highest temperature I ever experienced in Riyadh was 54°.

[ATTACH=full]245349[/ATTACH]

master race warudi gizani wakue ma vampire…huku sio kwao .si unaona vile wanakuanga destructive kila mahali wanaenda…wame-rape amazon na jungle za borneo wacha tu

Boss… Pia sisi tuko na reverse image search.

sijakuambia wewe makende ghaseer,nimeweka ju ktalk imekua na comatose wengi hadi picha ya 6 years ago inaka mpya kwao.Changanya aiseh

Si mnasafishwa macho kabisa.

I don’t deny it can get that high, but to make the allegation that mlikuwa nje mki ota jua ni porojo tu.

Drinking hot beverages in that kind of weather helps a lot, a concept I found strange when I first got there.

[ATTACH=full]245523[/ATTACH]

Thought so too