France vs Republic of Ireland

That deaf, blind part wasn’t directed at you coz I know you know football. Payet is a 10 attacking midfielder in West Ham and should be the same in France. Not at the left wing.

Hiyo 4-3-3 system is France mistake that will fail from here on.

Just to be frank the less Martial plays I’m happy. Save him from injuries and ban out. Next season is key.

1 Like

If France get to meet Spain, I think Martial will start

1 Like

Sawa kaka

1 Like

Unaona akiweka nani bench on that game? Na kama Italy ndio inaenda thro?

Arse penalty misses.
Yesterday it was Xaxa.
Today it’s Ozil.

EPL haiko mbali. Kwa Sasa wacha kutusumbua nayo. Pewa Pilsner baridi

1 Like

Wazito Die Mannschaft wameanza kuoneshana true colors… Uzito hio 2-0 so far

1 Like

Draxler anawapenya atakavyo…

1 Like

Yenyewe Germany are not playing the best football but they are getting them goals.
3__0
Conclusion Slovakia are just a weak side. Doubt the Germans will make it past the quarters.

Between the Dortmund Armenian whom I can’t spell right now n Draxler n would pick Draxler anytime

draxler>henrikh mkhitaryan > de bruyne

They will reach the semis. You can bet on that.

1 Like

Germany are just conserving their energy. The game was over in less than an hour. Ngoja wapatane na Italy/Spain ndio utaona maneno

2 Likes

Italy will win against Spain and no way can Germany in there current form beat the Italians.

Correct, Drax anytime. I’m a Dortmund fan, and i can tell you mkhitaryan is a wonderful dribbler to watch, but drax takes it all.

Hehehe…football can surprise…

They can beat Italy. They have very good players even on the bench who can change any game in an instant. Anyway I don’t think Italy watashinda Spain.

1 Like

@vuja de kuna dribbling draxler alimwaga watu wanne jana , nisaidie na hio clip .

Leo sina time ya kuweka gif. Cheki hii link https://twitter.com/SimplyIbra/status/747116769861582848

@admin na @Deorro tafasali enable embedding of Twitter videos too

@vuja de kuna dribbling draxler alimwaga watu wanne jana , nisaidie na hio clip .