France WC 23 Man Squad:

[MEDIA=twitter]996346205482430464[/MEDIA]

ona wenger ameharibia Mustafi career .

Naona Marco Reus ako ndani

This guy was hot property 5 years ago but his glass legs has been his undoing. He is like Bale, Robben, wilshere, welbeck and Walcott. Six months injured, six months playing. Either way you can’t rely on them for a full season.

If France fails to perform, Deschamps is going to get kicked in the ass, rest assured. These big names missing could cost him his job afterwards

hahahahaha:D:D

France '98 squad > this shit squad !

Emre is a young boy…injuries have hampered him

On talent alone France should win the World cup but I have one problem with them;discipline and lack of team work…wait and see their best players, Griezman and pogba try to play for themselves instead of working for the team. And those saying assimilation has helped France that’s true to a point…Henry and zidane are living examples…there is abundance of talent but lack discipline and teamwork like the past teams…you will also notice the few token white players don’t really fit in, they are aloof…and also black players rarely get along with coaches (white)…unlike the Belgian squad where black and white players are really close…Hazard is actually closer to black players in the squad.
Is the kenyan boy still in the Belgian squad?

Mustafi yuko down and I don’t think Wenger is to blame.

I doubt he can get into the team now. But the full list will be released on Monday.

Hio French Team inakuaga Africa United.

Boy wetu Divock origi ako NDAAANI NDAAANI kapisa

http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/belgium/squad

Actually sai they can only count on batswayi and lukaku…problem is those two usually suffer from stage fright so divock lazima akue

Ozil is in, Can would be in if he were 100% fit. But Germany have just announced a provisional squad

[SIZE=6]Group G[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Belgium[/SIZE]
Roberto Martinez will announce Belgium’s 23-man squad on Monday, May 21.

Benzema=Asafa Powell. Cant perform in big games.