Francis Atwoli Rd sign on fire!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Be careful for what you wish for, to Kama, munyoxs, simiyu and owish, you are a dynasty with your double cab nyumba vehicle.

niiiice

If I had a Tata Truck ningekuwa napita na hio sign on a weekly basis.

:D:D:D:D I hope someone retrieves the link to that thread which started this “character assassination” campaign. It sounds like a good one.

It’s a waste of time because itarudishwa tu

Kazi ya Boniface mwangi hiyo

If you look around, you will see the ‘arson’ happened just before the day break, that must have been before his guards reported for duty

Shenzi nyinyi, why don’t Atwoli defend his sign post

There is a storm coming…hizi ni rasharasha tu.

Hehehe

Those people wont let the Atwoli road sign be , because they believe that roads are only supposed to be named after dead people!

Tumerudisha the sign. Mkingoa tunarudisha. You can never win against the govt. The thugs will be hunted down and charged with arson and willful destruction of public property wawekwe ndani 7yrs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E36RgJ1WQAIcq-f?format=jpg&name=medium

The sign is up again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E36ewcDVoAU1pQR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Like how COTU headquaters pale Gikomba hata rangi imechakaa . Au how that burger is head of ILO and Kenya has some of the shitiest labour laws…vitu Kama minimum wage is a myth

Revolution happened when Baba told voters not to show up . Konyagi/RUTO were voted in by 34% of voters . That’s why handshake chieth had to happen because they lacked legitimacy.RAO sold out big time

:D:DMuhindi anatesa wakenya Industrial area alafu hii nyang’au ndio rep huko ivo ILO. Useless old fart. Wachome hata gari yake.

Banae

hapo sawa wakenya hio umbwa muzee Atwoli ikitaka njia iende , kwa bibi yake Kilobi aite kuku after him

Atwoli makes my day:D:D:D. He blings, women fall at his feet, he has a lot of many, he is in the kitchen cabinet …waaah hii Kenya ina mambo.
That handle Tutu/Gashwin once asked me to post a pikcha of my hubby since I seem to have some beef with Atwoli…hunh:eek:.