Francis Gachuri of Citizen TV

i wont a strong relationship like that phone battery…:D:D na iko 4g.

[MEDIA=twitter]925313086466285575[/MEDIA]

Watauza aje gazeti?

Mutahi said Raila is known to cannibalize himself. When you attack the only people who have been playing your propaganda to millions of people you are only digging yourself into a deeper hole

Sasa citizen Wanauza gazeti gani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgXZLNZ4Wk

Sorry, watapataje viewers?

was this the BIIIG announement? i thought they were to give directions to the forest for recruits

Who has information about Kericho naona mukuru wa zukabaga things that sadden me about huko

selfdestruction mode activated, they stage riots in their strongholds, their local economies stagnate, they smear a school with faeces, their own supporters clean it up, they beat up a journalist because he is Kikuyu, they get an instant blackout. Schupid to the core

What is happening?

This guys have so much airtime on TV that what they just did is tantamount to shitting where you eat

Whoever told reporters that they have to give a live commentary on everything going on on screen aliwafanyia disservice. Jamaa ameongea for 2 mins saying something that could fit in 10 seconds.

some people shouldn’t be let to procreate!

Luos and Kalenjins wanataka kupimana nguvu. Apparently yesterday some kales had their vehicles stoned while traveling from Kisumu.

And right here we have our own @Deorro who keeps ejecting villagers on flimsy grounds.

his name betrayed him. next ni ndii…

Apparently every reporter has walked out of the presser in solidarity with FChurii

Don’t go that way, Friend!
@Deorro, just ignore that comment!