freak/nympho

Khasia …

Ata wewe unam support … mshienzi

Hio yako imepita the village threshold mujamaa, kwani tangi ilikuwa big aje haijai

Kijana ya ngetich relax:D:D

Effort unending sio …

Hello Mr. One Minute. Never had sex til you take a break na hujamwaga. You relax, take afew sips of Richot, smoke embassy lights, chat kiidogo as you caress then back to the game. Utamwaga Hadi golgi apparatus

Shiro alikua ananileta and she was a squirter. Just before ovulating angekua na nyege so ni squirting and creaming my dikc. Squirt after squirt till she says “I can’t”. One day alienda loo staggering karibu anguke. I jumped out of bed to hold and steady her nikaskia hata mimibsina nguvu, gumbo imeingia ndani iko kwa spine. She still said hio raundi tuezi wachilia hivo (I hadn’t cum). Wacha kaende. She was free and ready to experiment, missionary, missionary reloaded (her one leg on my shoulder) doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl thop! Top! Thop! Shwiiiiii (squirt). I can feel the salty tingling of sweat on my neck. I came and almost went collapsing on her back while holding her in the doggy. We had sexual chemistry ( unfortunately that is the farthest the chemistry went). Nikajua hapa ni kifo.

Baadaye

I met a mature nympho, story for another day.

Wapi @Wakanyaks alete dryspell experience

I too have been there bruh. Me thinks these kind of chicks huwa na orgasmic threshold yenye iko high sana. Mimi nishafuck hizo 3 hours lakini msee my back ached for 2 weeks…

[MEDIA=giphy]5xtDarDFtx1uQhOC44E[/MEDIA]

3 hours??? Son,who do you think you are???

Umepata mambuzi za kudanganya eh?

Kuna hii mama ilikuwa mluhya ilikuwa inanipeleka mbio hadi naskia kama nitapata heart attack in my 30s. Halafu asubuhi ina amka inanipikia kuku na rice. She was one of a kind but whenever she said she wanted it i got chills coz i knew nitatoka kwake na wheelchair. Kwanza akikunywa whisky!!!. I have never seen a big mama with those luhya hips ride like she did. Too bad she got transfered somewhere else.

Funny enough lazima uchomeke

Masaa matatu? I would rather die ,kwani kuma ni nini?

Leo ni fantasy Thursday? I know there are insatiable women out there but not to extremes being described here. 3 hours, 9 rounds, hours with dick inside a punani? Kwani mnatubeba aje?

It is

How long do these rounds last

Nymphos are fun siku za kwanza Kwanza but after awhile you realize that hio shimo haijai and you start going easy… Maureen ile lugha hakua anataka kuskia ni ati “beb naskia kucum” waah she wanted it in all day everyday mpaka ikabidi nijiondoe