Free & Fast unlimited Internet

I appreciate kiki

I’m not an expert but there is no way VPN connection can be faster than normal connection especially when using TCP let alone UDP open ports. The speeds are too slow for torrenting in my opinion.

1 Like

Inbox

To do business in forums you need to give a free review sample to a senior member. Am not interested but people need proof before you start talking of mpesa.

3 Likes

Anything that involves me sending money, no matter how little the amount to an online stranger, kindly count me out. The jobs scam is hardly out our minds then a niccur comes up with something sillier. Duh!

1 Like

Haya, inbox

@Web Dev i think kiki is a senior member and he confirmed it bruh… Just check

Who the fuck is that? I nominate nominate @Mathaais aka Mathice.

3 Likes

proof first

The Problem is, i do biz my way and the fact that you cant take the prev comments doesnt mean they are invalid. Otherwise i will take ur nomination if he pays 1st am more than open.

@kiki = @The_wise_man

5 Likes

Go and hawk your shit on Facebook fag, this is how business is done to get cred. If any of the bofoons here swallow your bait no worries.

1 Like

I am hanging on the fence here. First deal with a villager like @Web Dev with a 1000+ posts on this forum and if it works with him, I’ll join in. Dealing with @Mathaais aka Mathice will prove very frustrating for a new villager.

1 Like

Haha guys leo nmewekea watu kadhaa hapa net and if there were any complains, i would understand ur concerns. Otherwise for now, send the cash. And btw if i fail feel free to come and soil me.

I am not interested but thanks for the mention. Maathais is mathice that’s what I know. Else if any of the mods is interested a vouch from them is solid.

Mention them cunt!

Sounds like you’ve made enough already. Why would it be so difficult to give back 300 ksh for authentication purposes considering you haven’t even been charged a cent to market here?

Ouch… I dont do insults bro. Am past that

Hehe no i authenticate my morals. Talk of a clean conscience

Urendia mbeca cigana. N I use a modem,Orange to be exact?